Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Re-Introduction (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37355)

Justin Otstott 07-31-2009 09:04 PM

Re-Introduction

Hello SF! As you can see I am not a new member but I have not posted here for ages! I would like to introduce myself all over again, to the new people that have joined since I been gone. Name is Justin and I been a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers since I was little (1992). I been a member of the steelersfever forums dating back before we won Superbowl XL. I am currently attending school at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for my associate degree in graphic design. I was born and raised in Harrisburg, Pa.

Ok, enough of that lol! You will see me become more active here again over the next couple months or so. I will be open to do any banners or designs you guys ask for, so just get at me anytime. - Justin :tt03:

SteelCityMan786 07-31-2009 11:09 PM

Re: Re-Introduction

Welcome back Justin.

jjbrasso 07-31-2009 11:11 PM

Hey Justin. Welcome back. I am new here as well. Pretty cool that you are offering to do banners.

Justin Otstott 07-31-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbrasso (Post 632471)
Hey Justin. Welcome back. I am new here as well. Pretty cool that you are offering to do banners.

Thanks and sorry about the whole Vick thing lol. But I look forward to chatting with you guys during the upcoming season!

jjbrasso 07-31-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Otstott (Post 632476)
Thanks and sorry about the whole Vick thing lol. But I look forward to chatting with you guys during the upcoming season!

I started the Vick post to pass time while waiting for training camp. July is a slow month for sports.

devilsdancefloor 07-31-2009 11:26 PM

welcome back and thanks for offering your services! i am sure you will get lots of offers to do banners :drink:

Justin Otstott 08-01-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbrasso (Post 632477)
I started the Vick post to pass time while waiting for training camp. July is a slow month for sports.

Yeah it is! I just got done watching the whole superbowl in hd lol. This time I was sober so I enjoyed it all over again. That and played the Madden 10 demo on xbox.

Justin Otstott 08-01-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor (Post 632478)
welcome back and thanks for offering your services! i am sure you will get lots of offers to do banners :drink:

Yup, thats why I am getting my stocks and cut outs ready.

Galax Steeler 08-01-2009 05:35 AM

Welcome back to the board.

HometownGal 08-01-2009 06:24 AM

Welcome back Justin! :applaudit::drink::hug: