Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Steelers fans in Columbus, Ohio? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37488)

FrancosArmy09 08-04-2009 04:00 PM

Steelers fans in Columbus, Ohio?

Hey guys,

I recently moved to Columbus this past March and I'm a little concerned about watching the games here. Anyone know a way to watch all the games at home without DirectTV? I have Time Warner right now but I'm considering switching to AT&T (I'll get FSN Pittsburgh and NFL Network at least that way).

If not, what's the best place in town to watch a Steelers game (with as little hostility from those other two "teams" in this state)? I live in Upper Arlington.

Hot Stuff Nick Sterno 09-07-2009 10:19 AM

Re: Steelers fans in Columbus, Ohio?

As a former C-bus resident, you're going to have to resort to D-TV if you have any hope of seeing the guys the other 12 weeks they're not playing the semi-pro teams in Ohio.

C-bus had a good Steeler bar that I used to watch at a place up around 161 and Karl Road, but I think the place is closed now.

FrancosArmy09 09-18-2009 04:26 PM

Thanks for the reply. Ever been to coach's on bethel rd? I've heard that's a good place to watch a game, but I've never been,

sharkweek 09-18-2009 06:49 PM

There are plenty of Steeler fans in Cbus. I remember going to watch a primetime game at the new BW3s on High Street right next to the OSU campus and it was absolutely packed with Steeler fans sporting jerseys.

The Brownies/Bungles are on local TV, I wouldn't be surprised if sports bars had disproportionate number of Steeler fans there to catch our games.

FrancosArmy09 09-18-2009 07:03 PM

I'm glad to hear it. The last thing I want to is to watch a game somewhere and have a bunch of Browns and Bengals fans heckling me the entire time.

Ohio Steeler 10-01-2009 07:48 AM

Gordy's in Westerville is the place for Columbus Steeler fans to watch a game at if you ask me however here is a list of all bars you can go to...

Alumni Grill - 5919 Hoover Rd - Grove City, OH

Blarney Stone - Hill Road - Pickerington, OH

Coach's Bar & Grill - 1480 Bethel Rd - Columbus, OH

Crown Sports Lounge - Lazelle Rd - Columbus, OH

Gresso's - 961 S. High Street, Columbus OH 43206

Gordy's - 6150 Sunbury Road, Westerville, OH 43081

Rush Creek Grille - 480 E. Wilson Bridge Road - Columbus, OH 43085

Saturday's Sports Club - 27 E Olentangy St - Powell, OH 43065

Wings To Go - 1268 Hill Rd North - Pickerington, OH