Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Sirius (XM) Radio (Training Camp Tour) (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37525)

Carolina Steelers 08-05-2009 05:03 PM

Sirius (XM) Radio (Training Camp Tour)

Sirius radio will be in latrobe Thurs. Aug 6th at 3pm eastern and also 7pm eastern friday for their night practice

tony hipchest 08-05-2009 08:10 PM

Re: Sirius (XM) Radio (Training Camp Tour)

i highly suggest everybody sign up for the free 3 day internet trial if they still offer it.

other than sb sunday, this is the best 4-8 hours of SOLID national steeler coverage as you can get.

only ryan will admit it but they are both big steelerfans.

them, peter king, and schefter all have no problems admiting it is the best camp in the nfl (this is the only one they are devoting 2 days to).

= the best insight available to fans, guaranteed.

after 05 pat kirwan wrote possibly the finest steelers article ever after going to night practice (i cant find a link but it was titled Steelers turn back the hands of time)

ohiosteelerfan20 08-05-2009 08:45 PM

thanks for the info. im there

Carolina Steelers 08-05-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 634499)
i highly suggest everybody sign up for the free 3 day internet trial if they still offer it.

other than sb sunday, this is the best 4-8 hours of SOLID national steeler coverage as you can get.

only ryan will admit it but they are both big steelerfans.

them, peter king, and schefter all have no problems admiting it is the best camp in the nfl (this is the only one they are devoting 2 days to).

= the best insight available to fans, guaranteed.

after 05 pat kirwan wrote possibly the finest steelers article ever after going to night practice (i cant find a link but it was titled Steelers turn back the hands of time)

Thanks just signed up for free 7 days it would have cost me 2.99 more per month to listen on the internet

Vis 08-06-2009 02:38 PM

25 minutes. I'm just glad we don't have Jim Miller. He needs a lot of work as a radio personality. Tim and Pat are much better.

Vis 08-06-2009 03:05 PM

They've already said it's the best training camp. Kevin Colbert is the first guest.

AllD 08-06-2009 04:02 PM

I have a lifetime membership to Sirius and have a home kit. Here we go...

Carolina Steelers 08-06-2009 05:08 PM

They say Mike Wallace looking good is going to give Sweed a battle for #3. Well find out more tomorrow for the night scrimmage