Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Rashard Mendenhall Dances to Michael Jackson Medley (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37570)

The Definiti0n 08-07-2009 01:24 AM

Rashard Mendenhall Dances to Michael Jackson Medley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zzr_1lEoK4

SteelCityKing 08-07-2009 01:46 AM

Re: Rashard Mendenhall Dances to Michael Jackson Medley

haha! that's hilarious. but oh so cool. i wish i could dance like that.

i think i saw something on KDKA about how he went to dance classes to work on his balance and rehab his shoulder. he used Michael Jackson songs because the moves he used was a lot of upperbody and Rashard thought it would help him with the soreness in his shoulder.

so, i'm under two assumptions. 1) the dancing worked and his shoulder is fine. 2) he must've REALLY loved that dance class to stick around and perform onstage like that. or i could be wrong about it all and he just really, REALLY loves to dance. just danc...it'll be okay...gotta do-doo just dance...spin that record babe...gotta do-doo...just dance. -- sorry, i digress. haha!

JackHammer 08-07-2009 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 635025)
haha! that's hilarious. but oh so cool. i wish i could dance like that.

i think i saw something on KDKA about how he went to dance classes to work on his balance and rehab his shoulder. he used Michael Jackson songs because the moves he used was a lot of upperbody and Rashard thought it would help him with the soreness in his shoulder.

so, i'm under two assumptions. 1) the dancing worked and his shoulder is fine. 2) he must've REALLY loved that dance class to stick around and perform onstage like that. or i could be wrong about it all and he just really, REALLY loves to dance. just danc...it'll be okay...gotta do-doo just dance...spin that record babe...gotta do-doo...just dance. -- sorry, i digress. haha!

I bet he really loves to dance and he also saw this as an opportunity to do something athletic while he was out. A lot of athletes like to keep the motor going as much as possible and this was a good way to do that.

SteelCityKing 08-07-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer (Post 635029)
I bet he really loves to dance and he also saw this as an opportunity to do something athletic while he was out. A lot of athletes like to keep the motor going as much as possible and this was a good way to do that.

yeah. was it Stallworth or Swann who took ballet to work on their balance during the offseason? either way...that's cool. i'm sure there are a lot of players to do extra cirricular activies during the offseason to keep themselves in peak physical condition.

the video was great though. i got a kick out of it...at 3 o'clock in the morning. ha!

Galax Steeler 08-07-2009 03:33 AM

That is funny but he better stick to football.

solardave 08-07-2009 03:43 AM

Swann took ballet.

stlrtruck 08-07-2009 07:16 AM

Better he took dance lessons and stuck with it than digress into other less popular habits (like other NFL players)

HometownGal 08-07-2009 07:48 AM

That was great! :applaudit: Look at Mendy movin' and grovin! :banana:

The Lakelander 08-07-2009 08:09 AM

Which one is Rashard? :noidea: I couldn't spot which one he was in that group.

HometownGal 08-07-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lakelander (Post 635108)
Which one is Rashard? :noidea: I couldn't spot which one he was in that group.

He's the only AA dude on the stage. :chuckle: