Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Redskins dishonor Bettis (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37812)

SteelerChica 08-13-2009 08:21 PM

Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
I am very upset that Betts of the Redskins is wearing a jersey with Bettis' name on it! It is shameful! And how did no one notice that? Who let him on the field?! The person who dared to make that jersey should be punished!

Yet it does prove they strive so much to be like the Steelers that they forgot who was really on their team. As if steeling Randel El wasn't bad enough! :mad:

PisnNapalm 08-13-2009 08:30 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
It's probably just a mistake.

7SteelGal43 08-13-2009 08:34 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
So they accidently spelled his name BETTIS instead of BETTS....I don't see it as any kind of 'dishonor' :noidea:

SteelerChica 08-13-2009 08:43 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
seriously? That's not a mistake you make in the NFL when you can get huge fines for wearing the wrong socks! You think the players really don't pay attention to their own jerseys?
come on guys!

7SteelGal43 08-13-2009 08:56 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerChica (Post 638203)
seriously? That's not a mistake you make in the NFL when you can get huge fines for wearing the wrong socks! You think the players really don't pay attention to their own jerseys?
come on guys!

:chillpill

SteelerChica 08-13-2009 08:59 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
oh become a titans fan already

fansince'76 08-13-2009 08:59 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
Maybe Betts is a Bettis fan(?) I consider it an honor, personally, and would be flattered if I were Bettis.

silver & black 08-13-2009 09:03 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerChica (Post 638163)
I am very upset that Betts of the Redskins is wearing a jersey with Bettis' name on it! It is shameful! And how did no one notice that? Who let him on the field?! The person who dared to make that jersey should be punished!

Yet it does prove they strive so much to be like the Steelers that they forgot who was really on their team. As if steeling Randel El wasn't bad enough! :mad:

Although I think Bettis was a hell of a player, you need to give it a rest. I'm sure it was nothing more than a mistake. You're a sensitive one, eh?
:wink02:

HometownGal 08-13-2009 09:04 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 638253)
Maybe Betts is a Bettis fan(?) I consider it an honor, personally, and would be flattered if I were Bettis.

That's where I'm at with this. :noidea:

7SteelGal43 08-13-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Redskins dishonor Bettis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerChica (Post 638249)
oh become a titans fan already

:whatnow: them's fightin words....but i'm willin to let ya go iffin ya take 'em back.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum