Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best tailgate you've been too (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=379)

BlitzburghRockCity 03-11-2005 01:11 PM

Best tailgate you've been too

At a Steelers game or anywhere else ? Best food, beer, fun you've had while hanging out w/ ur black n gold brothers and sisters before a game?

I know frying a turkey has become very popular these days...of course the old standby's of burgers, dogs, brats, and beer will always be popular.

clevestinks 03-11-2005 03:40 PM

Re: Best tailgate you've been too

Rolling Rock and Tequila, before the 1,000 game against the Rams last year. We hooked up with 20+ fans from the Texas fan club. And had Quesidillas, deep fried Jalepenos, homemade salsa. and they supplied tequila. the food was incredible, but the best part was that they had a huge tent and it rained all day. Usually I`m good with burgers and brats but we needed the tent.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-13-2005 12:00 PM

clevstinks..we gotta hook up this year at Heinz field for a game !

clevestinks 03-13-2005 02:29 PM

Anytime, I`ll be looking forward to it. We usually stay at the Best Western just through the Fort Pitt tunnel. I live 2 and a half hours from Pittsburgh, But I`m orginally from the Uniontown area

BlitzburghRockCity 03-13-2005 05:21 PM

thats awesome, I'll be sure and let ya know when we're coming up this year. We also go to the away ratbird game in balt. We usually get out a of there, by the skin of our teeth, win or lose...it aint pretty down in purple town.

clevestinks 03-13-2005 06:05 PM

coming up?? Where are you located.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-14-2005 12:58 AM

up, over, whatever.. :D .. technically, its over, but just force of habit to say up. Im in York, PA...about 3.5 hours from Pittsburgh..we travel up there a few times a year, to get away from home and relax in steel town. we have some friends up there, and its where I got my Steelers tattoo done at.

clevestinks 03-15-2005 01:45 PM

If not thumb a ride , it`s worth the trip

JerseySTEEL 03-30-2005 07:19 AM

best tailgate i went to was lets see was at a almound brothers concert wow did i get ripped i got soem shrums and away we went lol

BlitzburghRockCity 04-04-2005 02:45 PM

just had to post in here.. since jersey is gone..i was tried of looking at this thread everytime the forums came up.