Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Adam Schefter on ESPN now ? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37933)

XxKnightxX 08-17-2009 10:18 PM

Adam Schefter on ESPN now ?

So did ESPN snagged him from the NFL network? honestly I like Schefter, he seems to always have credible information and knows what the hell hes talking about. I dont have the NFL network anymore since I have cable, but it was nice seeing him on ESPN rather than hearing Brady gurglers.

KeiselPower99 08-17-2009 10:45 PM

Re: Adam Schefter on ESPN now ?

Yea they picked him up when his NFLN contract ran out. I like him as well.

OneForTheToe 08-17-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxKnightxX (Post 640380)
So did ESPN snagged him from the NFL network? honestly I like Schefter, he seems to always have credible information and knows what the hell hes talking about. I dont have the NFL network anymore since I have cable, but it was nice seeing him on ESPN rather than hearing Brady gurglers.

I always thought he had good sources. However, you have to wonder if those sources will be good now that he is with ESPN. After all, when you work for the network owned by the NFL, ya might get some inside info you wouldn't otherwise be privy to.

revefsreleets 08-18-2009 08:26 AM

I do believe it was Schefter who predicted the Steelers would finish 7-9, 3rd in the AFC North, in 2005.

We won the Super Bowl that year.

CantStop85 08-18-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 640499)
I do believe it was Schefter who predicted the Steelers would finish 7-9, 3rd in the AFC North, in 2005.

We won the Super Bowl that year.

:jawdrop: ESPN should fire him immediately!

Fire Haley 08-18-2009 09:33 AM

The rumor-monger was right about his predictions most of the time. The "insider" the NFL channel hired to take his place somehow isn't in the same league.

And I can't stand Jamie Dukes.
Yeah - he's got a big loud mouth - that's about it.

CanadianSteel 08-18-2009 09:42 AM

Too bad he wont over to those boobs at ESPN... always liked he spins around the leauge on NFL Network...

revefsreleets 08-18-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantStop85 (Post 640513)
:jawdrop: ESPN should fire him immediately!

Actually, I think he's a perfect fit...he's the Carson Palmer of sports reporting, overrated and under delivering...

43Hitman 08-18-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 640524)
The rumor-monger was right about his predictions most of the time. The "insider" the NFL channel hired to take his place somehow isn't in the same league.

And I can't stand Jamie Dukes.
Yeah - he's got a big loud mouth - that's about it.

Did Adam say that? Or was that the new guy?