Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Steeler fans in Colorado (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3813)

metalicon 01-16-2006 02:36 PM

Steeler fans in Colorado
 
I know this may sound weird, but I am a Steeler fan who lives in a town called Colorado Springs which is 60 miles south of Denver. Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if there is anyone on this forum who is in my similar shoes. By the way, there is a huge Steeler fan base here in Colorado believe it or not.

grahamburgher 01-16-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
I'm in Littleton...

WE RIDE!!

Cape Cod Steel Head 01-16-2006 05:28 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalicon
I know this may sound weird, but I am a Steeler fan who lives in a town called Colorado Springs which is 60 miles south of Denver. Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if there is anyone on this forum who is in my similar shoes. By the way, there is a huge Steeler fan base here in Colorado believe it or not.

Welcome We Are Everywhere!

lilrachie 01-17-2006 09:10 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Hi, my husband and I are living in Wyoming. We are going to the game, just wondering if any other Steelers fans on this site are going?

VegasStlrFan 01-18-2006 10:17 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilrachie
Hi, my husband and I are living in Wyoming. We are going to the game, just wondering if any other Steelers fans on this site are going?

Were going coming out of Vegas

VegasStlrFan 01-18-2006 10:19 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalicon
I know this may sound weird, but I am a Steeler fan who lives in a town called Colorado Springs which is 60 miles south of Denver. Just thought I'd introduce myself and ask if there is anyone on this forum who is in my similar shoes. By the way, there is a huge Steeler fan base here in Colorado believe it or not.

Do you know of any Steeler bars in Denver area? We will be there on Saturday Night and looking for a place to go.

SteelerFanInATL 01-19-2006 06:56 AM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
I lived i C/Springs off of South Circle for three years while stationed at Ft. Carson. The great thing about being there was watching football as soon as you get up on Sunday.
Welcome to the best fan site on the internet. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

matt314hew 01-19-2006 05:49 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasStlrFan
Do you know of any Steeler bars in Denver area? We will be there on Saturday Night and looking for a place to go.

I don't know if you will get this, but go to this link and it will provide you with a link to the Steeler Bars. Just go up to Colorado and there are some around the areas.


http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers...t.asp#Michigan

I hope this helps.

1fastprototype 01-19-2006 07:46 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
I will be at the game watch for me on tv row 1 seat 2 on the goal line opposite end from the tunnels on the steelers side.

VegasStlrFan 01-19-2006 09:20 PM

Re: Steeler fans in Colorado
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt314hew
I don't know if you will get this, but go to this link and it will provide you with a link to the Steeler Bars. Just go up to Colorado and there are some around the areas.


http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers...t.asp#Michigan

I hope this helps.


Thanks for the info.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum