Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=38239)

tony hipchest 08-27-2009 06:56 PM

eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
anyone watching? in sure the highlights will show the 1st td scored where the jax wr was absolutely KO'ed crossing the endzone by a helmet to helmet hit by the defender.

of course the wr (nate hughs) actually lowered his head into the hit.

no flag.

:wtf:

its gonna suck when these rules are only enforced on steelers this season.

:mad::mad::mad:

NJarhead 08-27-2009 07:01 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 645966)
anyone watching? in sure the highlights will show the 1st td scored where the jax wr was absolutely KO'ed crossing the endzone by a helmet to helmet hit by the defender.

of course the wr (nate hughs) actually lowered his head into the hit.

no flag.

:wtf:

its gonna suck when these rules are only enforced on steelers this season.

:mad::mad::mad:

Those and I'm still curious to see (For Harrisons benefit) how serious they are about calling the holds. Let us also not forget the Hines Ward rule

I guess if it's a Steeler or happens to a Patriot it's an example of what not to do.

...bunch of crap.:banging:

tony hipchest 08-27-2009 07:17 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
the rules seem to have been "massaged' to allow the refs more ability to determine the outcomes of games.

baseball already sucks. now the nfl seems to be going the route of the nba by completely muddying the waters of what is a foul and what isnt.

hindes204 08-27-2009 07:23 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
is vick playing........how does he look.....the only game they are showing over here is the miami/tampa game

tony hipchest 08-27-2009 07:38 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hindes204 (Post 645976)
is vick playing........how does he look.....the only game they are showing over here is the miami/tampa game

yeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

they were showing extended live shots on nfln. vick looks good. he was 4-4 passing in the 1st quarter for 19 yards. lined up a time or 2 at wr, and rushed a direct snap or 2.

on his 4 passing attempts, mcnabb was split out wide on 3 of them.

the crowd in philly goes bananas with cheers everytime he steps on the field. :banana: who'd a thunk?

RoethlisBURGHer 08-27-2009 07:42 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 645984)
yeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

they were showing extended live shots on nfln. vick looks good. he was 4-4 passing in the 1st quarter for 19 yards. lined up a time or 2 at wr, and rushed a direct snap or 2.

on his 4 passing attempts, mcnabb was split out wide on 3 of them.

the crowd in philly goes bananas with cheers everytime he steps on the field. :banana: who'd a thunk?

They are Philly fans, they don't know very much.

NJarhead 08-27-2009 07:53 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer;645985]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 645984)
yeah, i got mia/tb on fox.

they were showing extended live shots on nfln. vick looks good. he was 4-4 passing in the 1st quarter for 19 yards. lined up a time or 2 at wr, and rushed a direct snap or 2.

on his 4 passing attempts, mcnabb was split out wide on 3 of them.

the crowd in philly goes bananas with cheers everytime he steps on the field. :banana: who'd a thunk?[/QUOTE]

They are Philly fans, they don't know very much.

They booed Santa Claus. You think they care about dogs?

RoethlisBURGHer 08-27-2009 09:11 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
[QUOTE=TheWarDen86;645986]
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 645985)

They booed Santa Claus. You think they care about dogs?

I don't think they care about themselves.

NJarhead 08-27-2009 09:32 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer;646023]
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 (Post 645986)

I don't think they care about themselves.

Nope. :chuckle:

OneForTheToe 08-27-2009 11:51 PM

Re: eagles/jax game- no "ryan clark rule" in effect
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 645985)
They are Philly fans, they don't know very much.


Just wait until he throws his first int.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum