Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cincinnati Bengals sold out one game this year, guess which game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=38444)

Venom 09-03-2009 07:20 AM

Cincinnati Bengals sold out one game this year, guess which game

The Cincinnati Begals announced that the only game that was sold out this year is the Sept. 27th game vs , you guessed it, the STEELERS !!!! Im sure half the stadium will be filled with Steeler fans as usual . Sad that their home opener vs the Broncos isn't even soldout. :tt02:

The_WARDen 09-03-2009 07:27 AM

Re: Cincinnati Bengals sold out one game this year, guess which game

Normally, I'd rip fans...but this year I've giving people a break.

Times are tough.

KeiselPower99 09-03-2009 08:20 AM

Whats the number of teams with a home black out this year? Honeslty some teams should do what other sports teams are doing and package games together in a "Stimulis" package. And for god sakes lower some ticket prices.

Nadroj 20 09-03-2009 08:21 AM

Lol this is kinda funny but it doesnt surprise me they are the champs and steelers fans always travel very well.

The_WARDen 09-03-2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 (Post 649560)
Whats the number of teams with a home black out this year? Honeslty some teams should do what other sports teams are doing and package games together in a "Stimulis" package. And for god sakes lower some ticket prices.

They predict 10-11 teams with blackout issues...that's 1/3 of the league.

revefsreleets 09-03-2009 09:19 AM

So, my question is, if the Bengals lose, and Palmer gets injured again, and Doucho Stinko acts like a jackass again, and nobody sees it, did any of it REALLY happen?

Edman 09-04-2009 01:42 PM

Rising Ticket Prices

Bad economy.

I know Bengal fans are douchebags, but times aren't great in the country right now.

stlrtruck 09-04-2009 02:59 PM

Seriously though as a bungals fan wouldn't you rather watch the national game vs. the embarrassment that is cincinnati football?

Just askin'?