Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Steelers Fever League (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=38905)

PalmerSteel 09-14-2009 07:34 AM

Steelers Fever League

thought i would start a different thread since the other one was titled wrong and from last year's 2 leagues we had. i havent heard anything differently from anyone, so tonight i will try to activate LB's so thats means they will be on waivers from tue - wed morning and available from wednesday on, just like the rest of th free agents, I HOPE! let me know of any questions or concerns about the league or site if its something i can help with. thanks :tt02:

HometownGal 09-14-2009 07:49 AM

Re: Steelers Fever League

Quote:

Originally Posted by PalmerSteel (Post 658891)
thought i would start a different thread since the other one was titled wrong and from last year's 2 leagues we had. i havent heard anything differently from anyone, so tonight i will try to activate LB's so thats means they will be on waivers from tue - wed morning and available from wednesday on, just like the rest of th free agents, I HOPE! let me know of any questions or concerns about the league or site if its something i can help with. thanks :tt02:

Thanks Palmer! :drink: You do a fantastic job of running this league! :applaudit:

HometownGal 09-15-2009 09:33 AM

Wow Palmer - you handed my AZZ to me this week! :drink: I played Favre instead of Romo and you got a boatload of points out of Peterson. Well done! :thumbsup::hatsoff:

lilyoder6 09-15-2009 09:55 AM

not a bad win.. too bad my other teams didn't win.. :(

PalmerSteel 09-15-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 660130)
Wow Palmer - you handed my AZZ to me this week! :drink: I played Favre instead of Romo and you got a boatload of points out of Peterson. Well done! :thumbsup::hatsoff:

thanks, i lucked out. its hard to tell the first couple of weeks if its trends or not for players, fantasy wise anyways.

good news. all the linebackers activated. they are now available on the waivers. they should be under DL and DP, just like yahoo last year. cant have a steelers league without Linebackers! :tt02:

PalmerSteel 09-16-2009 07:18 AM

well, it seems there starting DL positions arent the same as yahoo. there are only a few LB's elgible to start at DL position. LB's that have DL beside them also. i think they are 3-4 OLB's only. but the DP position can be played by all defensive players, including LB's. they need to work on this for next year.

HometownGal 09-20-2009 04:31 PM

Wow. This is just not a good FFL week for me thus far in most of my leagues. Oh well - it happens.

PalmerSteel 09-27-2009 07:05 PM

looks like i might lose this week. what will hurt worse is it will be because i sat ben and willie :(

revefsreleets 09-28-2009 07:56 AM

Need 16 between Peppers and Stewart tonight to go 3-0.

w00t!

PalmerSteel 10-01-2009 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 669071)
Need 16 between Peppers and Stewart tonight to go 3-0.

w00t!

the panthers let you down. they have realy fallen apart since that playoff game last year. i lucked out with a win with the out of the blue barber inactive. i hope i dont use all my luck up too early