Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Larry Fitzgerald a Sore Loser? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=38910)

WindyCitySteelerFan 09-14-2009 11:54 AM

Larry Fitzgerald a Sore Loser?

Anyone else catch the end of the Cards/49ers.

After Kurt Warner got sacked prior to getting his hail mary off, Larry Fitzgerald kept running his route, right off the field, into the locker room, with time still on the clock on their loss to the 49ers....No handshake, nothing... What a class act!

What was he running from? Vernon Davis?? LOL

devilsdancefloor 09-14-2009 12:01 PM

Re: Larry Fitzgerald a Sore Loser?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindyCitySteelerFan (Post 659041)
Anyone else catch the end of the Cards/49ers.

After Kurt Warner got sacked prior to getting his hail mary off, Larry Fitzgerald kept running his route, right off the field, into the locker room, with time still on the clock on their loss to the 49ers....No handshake, nothing... What a class act!

What was he running from? Vernon Davis?? LOL

madden curse

steelreserve 09-14-2009 12:14 PM

If I just lost to the 49ers, I;d want to get the hell out of there as fast as possible too.

Or maybe he was just trying to split before the cops arrested him for being on the premises after the game under the new no-tailgating rule.

stlrtruck 09-14-2009 02:01 PM

He was probably thinking, "I redid my contract for this BS!" so he ran off the field to call his agent!

OneForTheToe 09-14-2009 03:20 PM

He was probably afraid Kanye West was going to grab the post game microphone and declare declare Ocho Cinco the best receiver in the league.:wink02:

Galax Steeler 09-14-2009 03:42 PM

Was he shaking his head like he did in the superbowl when Holmes caught that game winning touchdown.:rofl:

revefsreleets 09-14-2009 04:01 PM

If he was LeBron, yes...but he played college ball in Pittsburgh, so, um, no...

AllD 09-14-2009 04:11 PM

That would be a fine under Coach Noll.

STEELtownHAVOX 09-14-2009 06:34 PM

i saw that, never seen him show any unsportsmanship ever before so i take it he was just overly frustrated. he seems to be one of the most down to earth guys in the nfl.

klick81 09-14-2009 08:18 PM

He just lost to the 49ers. I can't blame him!