Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   WTF: refs trying to give game to pats (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=38932)

ETL 09-14-2009 09:59 PM

WTF: refs trying to give game to pats

I've never seen something so blantant as this. Wes walker was given a first down on a crucial drive and he was tackled a full yard behind the first down. Not even half a yard. A full freaking yard. Why don't the NFL just give them the freaking Trophy

ETL 09-14-2009 10:02 PM

Re: WTF: refs trying to give game to pats

Forget that post. The bills decided to shoot themselves and help the refs. Fumble in kickoff with 2 min left. What a tool. Buffalo has something in it's water that turns their football players to dumbf*cks

VinnySteel 09-14-2009 10:05 PM

I think it was more than a yard. Also, Faulk got tackled a couple plays earlier short of the line and they gave it to him. Granted, the yellow line on our screens are "unofficial" but the ref for the Welker spot, picked the ball up and physically moved it about 1/2 a yard forward.

I can't believe I was rooting for the Bills, I should have known they'd screw it up.

austinfrench76 09-14-2009 10:10 PM

I dont know but if the Patriots lose the entire broadcast team will all commit suicide! They are sucking teh Patriots off!!! This win has very little to do with Brady and more to do with a turnover but he will get ALL the credit!

Christian Snyder 09-14-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETL (Post 659624)
I've never seen something so blantant as this. Wes walker was given a first down on a crucial drive and he was tackled a full yard behind the first down. Not even half a yard. A full freaking yard. Why don't the NFL just give them the freaking Trophy

I was thinking the same thing....

MACH1 09-14-2009 10:25 PM

This goes in the Other NFL forum.

ricksteelers55 09-14-2009 10:45 PM

I dont think the game is on the ref's shoulders ....The Bills once again showed us why they are so good at choking.

Way to go Buffalo

HometownGal 09-14-2009 10:46 PM

I don't know if the refs blown calls tonight were on purpose or not - me thinks today's refs just plain STINK.

ETL 09-14-2009 10:52 PM

Sorry Mods. I am a steeler fan and I was rooting hard for the bills against the pats as what all Steeler fans should be doing.

i never thought another team could piss me off so much but the pathetic way in which they loss had me going.

if i was a bills fan, I would personally hunt down McKelvin and the special teams coach Bobby April and give them a new orifice to defecate from

stillers4me 09-14-2009 10:54 PM

It reminds of their "perfect season"* when the refs constantly came up with penalties so they could give Golden Boy the ball back.