Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Trent Dilfer (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=391)

Brownskikass 03-12-2005 11:05 PM

Trent Dilfer

Is this what we have come to? TRENT DILFER!? Unreal. I am speechless. You know, we have reached rock bottom. I cant even say anything, and it's been one week. Way to go guys! Once again you've found a way to FUCK UP!!! I am so dissapointed. This has bought us last place in the AFC North again.

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 01:09 AM

Re: Trent Dilfer

the reason they picked him up is to have vet back up, and plus the gm of the borwns was the GM of the ravens when they got to the Sb with trent.i see them going QB in draft so dont worry.

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseySTEEL
the reason they picked him up is to have vet back up, and plus the gm of the borwns was the GM of the ravens when they got to the Sb with trent.i see them going QB in draft so dont worry.

Yeah, I see Alex Smith in the 1st round or Charlie Frye in the 2nd....Either way Dilfer would be the starter this year, according to Savage. Why didn't we go after Warner?

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 01:12 AM

u rly dont have the WR core for a warner , and plus carnell i dont think wanted a used up QB.

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

u rly dont have the WR core for a warner , and plus carnell i dont think wanted a used up QB.

We have Kellen Winslow and Andre Davis, when healthy, produces monster numbers. Unfortunately, he went down with an injury about week 8. He was on pace for 1,000 yards. Injuries really suck :o

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 01:15 AM

kellen u dotn nknow if hell be a top notch Te with his injury proba nd davis samething .

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

kellen u dotn nknow if hell be a top notch Te with his injury proba nd davis samething .

I agree with Davis....But it was Butch's fault for Kellen's injury....Why would you put your best player on an onside kick? Can someone please explain that to me? BLAME BUTCH! :busted:

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 01:17 AM

its what all teams do put rookies in for exp on eveyr play and get him broke in not butchs fault just a event no one was thinking could happen.

clevestinks 03-13-2005 07:53 AM

As Steelers fans we like your new qb. As far as Butch fault that Winslow got injured, it was a freak accident, if you watch the video. it looked harmless, then they found out his leg was broke. Some players never get injured some have weaker bones like Courtney Brown, maybe Winslow will have an injury prone career , maybe not