Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Giants/Cowboys (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39145)

fansince'76 09-20-2009 08:11 PM

Giants/Cowboys

Romo looks great. :laughing:

steelreserve 09-20-2009 11:53 PM

Re: Giants/Cowboys

I think a good Halloween prank would be if you could somehow get into the Cowboys stadium the night before the game and replace the star at midfield with a Jewish star of David. And I mean really get it in there so there was no way for them to remove it before gametime.

I will seriously pay someone $500 if they can figure out how to do this.

Shea 09-21-2009 12:07 AM

I know it's childish, but I just couldn't help myself from hoping that the punts would hit the scoreboard. I just wanted to see Jerry's reaction.:chuckle:

Hines0wnz 09-21-2009 12:20 AM

Good job Eli. Despite a depleted defense, you watched Romo....well, be Romo and won the game at the end.

HughC 09-21-2009 01:07 AM

That Dallas defense was pretty sad, especially on the final drive. People will wake up tomorrow morning and look at the stats and blame Romo, but if the Cowboys want to win that defense has to improve.

OneForTheToe 09-21-2009 04:35 AM

God I hate Chris collinsworthless. I'm also extremely disappointed in Al Micheal's, who I respect. Where in all the Jerry new Stadium love was the outrage over Flozell Adams? That leg whip could have ended that Giants' player's season, or career. And he tried it a second time, but all we got was, "wow what a great stadium.":banging:

TackleMeBen 09-21-2009 07:50 AM

yet again another big game for the crackwagon and romo chokes again..lol..

so much for the giants needing a big name reciever. manningham did a nice job last night.

Christian Snyder 09-21-2009 07:56 AM

Flozell Adams is an idiot! He tripped 1 person in the game and then he attempted to trip someone else later in the game!:mad::banging: I'm so happy the Giants won.

SteelCityKing 09-21-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shea (Post 664061)
I know it's childish, but I just couldn't help myself from hoping that the punts would hit the scoreboard. I just wanted to see Jerry's reaction.:chuckle:

i LOVE how most of the gametime footage was Jerry Jone's smug mug sitting up in his pressbox and just living it up. showing off his new toy and sitting back and watching his team LOSE! they'll be doing that a lot this year...especially against the NFC East. the G-Men are tough and i'm on the fence between them and the Eagles this year. but the Niners are looking decent.

Jerry Jones is a shithead. period. haha!

revefsreleets 09-21-2009 08:23 AM

The only thing as good as (or close) a Steelers win is a Pats loss...and the only thing that even approaches those two things are seeing the Cowboys blow the home opener in that 1.5 billion dollar monstrosity.

There IS a God!