Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   any Monday Night Football fans? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39186)

tony hipchest 09-21-2009 09:04 PM

any Monday Night Football fans?

p. manning, d. clark, r. brown, and the wildcat put on a scoring clinic in the 1st 2 possessions.

colts and dolphins were each part of 2 of the greatest mnf games of all time.

has nbc taken away the luster with their sunday night games, or do any nostalgic fans still think MNF is the icing on the cake of a weekend of football?

hindes204 09-21-2009 09:11 PM

Re: any Monday Night Football fans?

I love MNF, always have. Its usually a great game. I thinks its a great end to the weekend

tony hipchest 09-21-2009 10:29 PM

so yeah.

good game, right? :coffee:

( i guess its just you and i, hindes) :noidea:

browns suck.

MattsMe 09-21-2009 10:56 PM

I'm watching it.

I think MNF football is a great little perk. Year after year, sunday after sunday, I get a little bummed every sunday night, thinking football's over for another week. Then I remember MNF. And I get all warm and fuzzy. Or drunk and woozy, if I'm not working the next day.

And yes, the Browns suck.

43Hitman 09-21-2009 10:59 PM

Watching it as well, been pretty decent.

Christian Snyder 09-21-2009 10:59 PM

I'm watching it.

I love MNF.:applaudit:

P.S Go Colts!

hindes204 09-21-2009 11:06 PM

Yea, the wildcat seems to be working great for miami, they sure have perfected it

The browns do suck

cubanstogie 09-21-2009 11:10 PM

Great game, I'd love to see Indy lose. A lot of teams can win this year its not a guarantee to see Indy, Patsies, or Chargers in the AFC championship against us.

hindes204 09-21-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubanstogie (Post 664676)
Great game, I'd love to see Indy lose. A lot of teams can win this year its not a guarantee to see Indy, Patsies, or Chargers in the AFC championship against us.

haha, i need indy to win...like i said in the other gambling thread, i took indy and the over

cubanstogie 09-21-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hindes204 (Post 664677)
haha, i need indy to win...like i said in the other gambling thread, i took indy and the over

I don't want them to lose at the expense of a fellow Steelers fan losing money. I can accept a 4 point victory for you. They have already showed me they are very beatable.