Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Atlanta called for ruffing the Pus....y (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39356)

solardave 09-27-2009 12:37 PM

Atlanta called for ruffing the Pus....y

The end tapped him from behind and drew a fifteen yarder. What a disgraceful call. Ben would get 15 every play if they called those our way. I GUESS YOU HAVE TO PROTECT THE GREATEST PLAYER TO EVER PLAY THE GAME! Excuse me while I go clean up my vomit!

AllD 09-27-2009 12:54 PM

Re: Atlanta called for ruffing the Pus....y

Now the obvious incomplete pass called a TD for the Pats. Uh-huh, there is no favoritism...

Makes the game look fixed.

solardave 09-27-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllD (Post 666915)
Now the obvious incomplete pass called a TD for the Pats. Uh-huh, there is no favoritism...

Makes the game look fixed.

Here's what I think. Goodell has to make them look like winners now that they can't cheat so they have to get the Refs to do the cheating at least for awhile. Can you imagine what kind of flack the NFL would take if he was caught destroying indisputable evidence against the Patriots. I mean HE DID, but they can't let anyone prove it. I'd love to see them go 0-16 this year, but then we'd have to hear about how the rest of the team let Brady down.

AllD 09-27-2009 01:32 PM

Does anybody think there are too many close-ups on Brady? It is starting to get really nauseating.

billybob 09-27-2009 01:49 PM

I was called for roughing the Pus....y one time . But she got over it . LOL

HometownGal 09-27-2009 02:02 PM

It's deplorable. I saw a replay of that call and it was total BULLSHIT. :bs:

I couldn't believe it - one of the announcers just said that Matt Ryan is throwing the ball better than A$$ Chin! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: He spoke the truth, but did hell freeze over or something?

fansince'76 09-27-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 666947)
It's deplorable. I saw a replay of that call and it was total BULLSHIT. :bs:

I couldn't believe it - one of the announcers just said that Matt Ryan is throwing the ball better than A$$ Chin! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: He spoke the truth, but did hell freeze over or something?

I'm watching that game on Fox - it's been an excuse-a-thon by Joe Buck - "Welker's out," "the guy replacing Welker and Brady aren't on the same page," "Galloway dropped a perfectly thrown ball by Brady," etc., etc. :blah: :blah: :blah:

solardave 09-27-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob (Post 666939)
I was called for roughing the Pus....y one time . But she got over it . LOL

NOT THAT KIND, THE PUNK KIND!!! LOL

billybob 09-27-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solardave (Post 666958)
NOT THAT KIND, THE PUNK KIND!!! LOL

Just trying to be a bonehead........sorry

Steelboy84 09-27-2009 02:26 PM

Goddell= Patriots.