Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Do you want me gone (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=394)

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 02:08 AM

Do you want me gone

Well, I really like this site but JerseySTEEL doesnt want me part of it...If the majority vote yes, I'll go although this is a good site....

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 02:11 AM

Re: Do you want me gone

lol thought u would be cool about this but looks like your gonna be a 4 yr old lolits not relaty tv man u dotn have to get voted off lol.

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseySTEEL
lol thought u would be cool about this but looks like your gonna be a 4 yr old lolits not relaty tv man u dotn have to get voted off lol.

I know but I just want everyone else's opinion because just because you don't like me, doesn't mean everyone else won't like me....Who knows....I mean, I've been nice, I've even done a partial mock draft....Hopefully they'll see things my way

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 02:14 AM

its has nothign to do with beign nice thats a girl thing, it ahs to do with u being a non steelrs fan, how hard is it to undertsnad we want to talk pitt football not having to deal with othier temas in the mix just us lol. so just leave and stop beign a 4yr old about it.

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 02:16 AM

Quote:

its has nothign to do with beign nice thats a girl thing, it ahs to do with u being a non steelrs fan, how hard is it to undertsnad we want to talk pitt football not having to deal with othier temas in the mix just us lol. so just leave and stop beign a 4yr old about it.

If you just want to talk about the Steelers then why is their an nfl chat forum??? Dude, everyone cant be a Steelers fan or a Browns fan, because life would be boring....It's not like I'm spend every minute here talking about Browns football...THEY SUCK!!! I know that....read my thread in the locker room forum

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 02:18 AM

dude has nothign to dow ith its , clev and i coem here to talk steelrs football bc we are around othier fnas all day and this is were we only wnat to here about steelrs fans views.

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 02:19 AM

Quote:

dude has nothign to dow ith its , clev and i coem here to talk steelrs football bc we are around othier fnas all day and this is were we only wnat to here about steelrs fans views.

Like I said, let the people settle this in the poll

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 02:20 AM

then dont fucking post till the voting is done u lil cry baby lol

Brownskikass 03-13-2005 02:23 AM

Quote:

then dont fucking post till the voting is done u lil cry baby lol

Why? Just because you dont want me too?

JerseySTEEL 03-13-2005 02:36 AM