Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I can't wait until we get ahold of Cincinnati again (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39645)

BlastFurnace 10-04-2009 03:03 PM

I can't wait until we get ahold of Cincinnati again

my hatred for them has been dormant for 4 years.....it's alive again.

Edman 10-04-2009 03:13 PM

Re: I can't wait until we get ahold of Cincinnati again

My hatred for Cincy always existed. It never wavered. Easily the most douche-y team out there next to the Patriots, Rats, and Chargers. They act like they're hot shit when they haven't done anything in ever. I can at least give respect to the Rats because they are a competant rival, but Cincy has always been unpleasant, right on down to their stupid fans.

We owned those shit-eating assholes for 55 minutes last week and we're going to own them in Pittsburgh. They suck and I wish nothing but pain and misery for them.

BlastFurnace 10-04-2009 03:19 PM

Here's to another 20 years of misery for the Bengals.

AllD 10-04-2009 03:30 PM

The city itself is like a toilet on top of a garbage dump. The football team is just as bad.

X-Terminator 10-04-2009 04:00 PM

But that shitty team in the shittier city is 3-1, and own a victory over the Steelers. They have something to crow about, at least for now.

stillers4me 10-04-2009 04:03 PM

They keep telling me payback's a bitch. I told them "we B bigger bitches."

The first time, we came in and broke their QB and won a Superbowl. The second time, we came in and knocked them out of the playoff race. Paybacks......we lead the score.

revefsreleets 10-04-2009 05:23 PM

The only legitimate win they have is over the Steelers...and, CHRIST if it still doesn't hurt to say that almost 168 hours after the fact!

They just had the worst team in the NFL take them into OT.

SteelCityMan786 10-04-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 672035)
But that shitty team in the shittier city is 3-1, and own a victory over the Steelers. They have something to crow about, at least for now.

Those are the keywords XT. They know a payback game is awaiting them. :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets 10-04-2009 07:27 PM

steelers need to beat them by at least 28 to help me forget that lose....:banging:

SteelCityMan786 10-04-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 672216)
steelers need to beat them by at least 28 to help me forget that lose....:banging:

Lets get a win over San Diego first.