Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hello Steelers Fans!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=39950)

SteelersMomma 10-13-2009 01:34 AM

Hello Steelers Fans!!

My name is Trish. I currently reside at Luke AFB, AZ with my two year old son Christopher. My husband is currently doing his tour in Korea (He's USAF) so we're here waiting on his return.
I grew up in PA and always knew football to be a religion not a sport . It seems that all of my family are either chargers, raider and eagles fans except for me but thats okay knowing the Steelers are better then all 3 of them combined :D.
I can't wait to get to know you all better and GO STEELERS!!!!! :tt04:

Christian Snyder 10-13-2009 09:56 AM

Re: Hello Steelers Fans!!

Wel;come to the forum.:tt04:

SteelersMongol 10-13-2009 11:42 AM

Welcome & enjoy.

hindes204 10-13-2009 01:45 PM

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!........i want to thank you for being a military spouse, you guys dont get near enough credit for what you put up with. My wife is in the same boat as you right now, i am deployed to Kuwait and she is back home taking care of everything...we are stationed at Travis AFB (i am also USAF)...what does your husband do in the air force

SteelersMomma 10-13-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hindes204 (Post 679494)
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!........i want to thank you for being a military spouse, you guys dont get near enough credit for what you put up with. My wife is in the same boat as you right now, i am deployed to Kuwait and she is back home taking care of everything...we are stationed at Travis AFB (i am also USAF)...what does your husband do in the air force

Thank you :). Its hard but worth it when it comes to the love you have for your spouse. I'm currently at Luke AFB and we will be PCS'ing when hubby comes back in a few months to Creech AFB, NV but we will be living on Nellis AFB, NV.
Hubby is a SSGT F-16 Crew Chief. When we PCS he will be a Raptor's Crew Chief. How about you and how are you doing in Kuwait?

GO STEELERS :tt04:

Pittsky 10-13-2009 09:45 PM

Welcome to the forum Trish!

devilsdancefloor 10-13-2009 10:35 PM

Welcome!! Tell your hubby thanks for his service & thank you for putting up with being military dependent! :tt04::tt04:

Galax Steeler 10-14-2009 04:32 AM

Welcome to the board.

hindes204 10-14-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMomma (Post 679709)
Thank you :). Its hard but worth it when it comes to the love you have for your spouse. I'm currently at Luke AFB and we will be PCS'ing when hubby comes back in a few months to Creech AFB, NV but we will be living on Nellis AFB, NV.
Hubby is a SSGT F-16 Crew Chief. When we PCS he will be a Raptor's Crew Chief. How about you and how are you doing in Kuwait?

GO STEELERS :tt04:

I am also a SSgt...though i should be a TSgt by now, ive already tested three times, missed it by 0.92 last year, so i should be a tech next year....I am com/nav (avionics) on the C-5 out at travis. Kuwait is ok i guess, im halfway done, should be home for christmas. Nellis should be fun, its right by the strip in Vegas

HometownGal 10-16-2009 10:02 PM

Hiya SteelersMomma and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave: :drink: :tt02: