Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Draft (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fan Blitz (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=400)

BlitzburghRockCity 03-13-2005 11:47 PM

Fan Blitz

Anybody else gonna be able to go to the Fan Blitz at Heinz this year. My wife and I go every year for it. It's a blast. Watch steelers.com for more info on it as it gets closer. Current and former players are on hand all over the stadium and in the locker room to sign autographs, you can get pictures taken beside the locker of ur favorite player, and they have some of the uniforms hanging in there as well. There's tons to eat, and you can walk on the field and do the Steelers experience as often as you want. It's a blast to do, and they have the ESPN live draft coverage on the jumbo tron, and on every monitor in the stadium so u dont miss a beat!

It's way cool!

JerseySTEEL 03-14-2005 09:07 AM

Re: Fan Blitz

gad dammit loli want to go now! ill see if a ferind wnats to drive that much wih me hehe.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-18-2005 08:55 AM

Here's the latest info from steelers.com

2005 Steelers Fan Blitz presented by
Comcast – Saturday April 23
Hours of Operation – 11:30 am – 6:30 pm
Admission is $10 for Adults, $5 for children 12 and under. All fans will receive a 2004 Steelers Team Photo, 2005
Comcast schedule card and a 2005 Steelers Fan Blitz brochure outlining the day’s activities upon entering Heinz
Field.

Tickets will be on sale at the Steelers Sideline Store at the Monroeville Mall, the Steelers World Headquarters in Grove City as well as Giant Eagle ticket master outlets beginning Friday April 1. Tickets will also be available on the day of the event beginning at 10:30 am at the Game Day Ticket Office at Gate A. When fans leave – re-entry will be
permitted using a stamp.

Current and former Steelers Player autographs will begin at 12:30 pm in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, the South Plaza area and the East Club Lounge. Players currently schedule to appear include Dwight White, Mike Wagner, Gerry Mullins, Robin Cole, Jeff Reed, Max Starks, Chris Hoke, Brett Keisel, Matt Kranchick, Clint Kreiwaldt and Lee
Mays. This list will be updated weekly. (Players availability subject to change)

Steelers Experience will be set-up along the playing field and in the South Plaza – UPMC 40 yard dash on the west side on the grey portion of field. Coca-Cola Field Goal Kick, Look like a Steeler, Sony Touchdown Run and McDonald’s Kidzone in the South Plaza.

The East Club Lounge will be open to the public and feature special activities for fans of all ages featuring the Turner Network themed entertainment. We will also have a special Draft Day GM Contest area in the East Club Lounge for our “Draft nicks” to participate. Separate prizes will be awarded for the most accurate Draft Day General Manager.
ESPN foam fingers will be given away to all fans in the ECL.

The Jumbo tron will feature Steelers TV, Steelers highlights and live coverage of the 2005 NFL Draft on ESPN.

We will have prize giveaways every 30 minutes beginning at 1:00 pm from the Comcast Prize Tent in the South
Plaza. We will also feature the Comcast QB Challenge contest off the field on the northeast sideline area. Steelers’
tickets will be among the prizes given away for this exciting contest.

The Coca-Cola Great Hall will feature live entertainment from 12-4, Tudor electric football games, Steelers
merchandise with most concessions available. Toro will feature equipment displayed off the field adjacent to the
southeast corner sideline. The Comcast Cruiser, KDKA truck and WDVE truck will be parked on Art Rooney
Avenue.

clevestinks 03-18-2005 09:12 AM

I`m now planning on going, my wife will probably come also. Thanks for the info. We should all meet up

JerseySTEEL 03-19-2005 04:51 PM

lol feind is syaing he wotn go with me lol said to many steeler fans in oen area lol.