Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Well I did it (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=40253)

Ohio Steeler 10-22-2009 08:07 AM

Well I did it

As of Dec 7th will be a Student, I got accepted at ITT Technical Institute where I will be taking Computer Network Systems. It is a two year program and if all goes well I will get my Associate of Applied Science Degree when done.

I can not believe I am going back to school at age 33 but we do live in a world that if you want the big bucks you need that degree.

stlrtruck 10-22-2009 10:24 AM

Re: Well I did it

good luck.

Pittsky 10-22-2009 12:27 PM

Its never too late...congrats on taking the step and good luck!

i'm 26 and just figuring out what i want to do. I start training for Florida Highway Patrol in the next year.

Steelboy84 10-22-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler (Post 685013)
As of Dec 7th will be a Student, I got accepted at ITT Technical Institute where I will be taking Computer Network Systems. It is a two year program and if all goes well I will get my Associate of Applied Science Degree when done.

I can not believe I am going back to school at age 33 but we do live in a world that if you want the big bucks you need that degree.

33? lol

There was a lady that graduated from down here one time when she was 86 years old.

My cousin graduated with an engineering degree when he was 31. I also have another cousin that graduated when she was about 30 or 31 too.

Over half of college students are over the age 25. I'm 24 pursuing my third degree. You're never too old to go to college. You have people in their 40's and 50's in college! So don't sweat it.

i wish you all the luck in the world! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

SteelersMongol 10-22-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

33 is not old 4 school. Especially in the states. V had an old man who was well over 60, may 70, in our class in Utah.

Galax Steeler 10-23-2009 04:58 AM

Good Luck.

Preacher 10-23-2009 06:10 AM

Happens all the time... congrats and enjoy yourself.

BlastFurnace 10-23-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

I would looooove to be 33 again. Congratulations!

SteelCityMom 10-23-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Best of luck to you. My fiance will be in his last quarter at ITT for the same program in a few weeks. He's enjoyed it so far (except for the Saturday morning classes lol) and really likes a lot of the teachers at the one he goes to.

33 isn't too old to be going back either...he's 30 and was just tired of working factory jobs and fixing his friends computers for free lol.

Shoes 10-23-2009 01:47 PM

Wonderful....Congrats!