Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Happy Birthday! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Birth Announcemnt (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=40631)

steelerdave1969 10-28-2009 08:32 PM

Birth Announcemnt

Just wanted to come and announce the Birth of my wife and I's 3rd child. I know that I am a little late, but been kind of hectic around here lately. She, Alyssa Nicole was born on October 16, 2009 at around 10 am. She is 11 weeks early, so she is a preemy, but God is taking care of her and the doctors and nurses says she is very strong. She weighed in at 2 lbs 4 oz, she lost those 4 oz's but now she has gained it back. She is down to just one breathing tube, kind of like folks on oxygen after smoking for years etc. and her little feeding tube down to her little belly.. Please remember her and my little family in prayers and thank you all in advance.. I know that God answers prayers for sure... he already has proven that..
By the way that is a photo of her as my Signature photo... taken today on October 28th..

tony hipchest 10-28-2009 09:00 PM

Re: Birth Announcemnt

holy cow, that is so tiny. precious.

may God be with your little baby and help her grow strong and healthy.

congrats. :cheers:

steelerdave1969 10-28-2009 09:11 PM

Mr Tony, she was / is so small I have pictures of my wedding ring around her little wrist all the way up to her shoulder with room to spare... she is so little, but she is a bundle of energy and God is truly holding her in his arms as we speak brother... thanks

grinch111 10-28-2009 09:30 PM

Congrats, she'll start packin on the pounds soon enough. My fiance and i just had our first Sept 26th. Two more steelers fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shea 10-28-2009 09:47 PM

I'll definitely be adding baby Alyssa to my prayers.

And I agree with Grinch, she'll be packin on the pounds soon enough, and will be home with her family before you know it.

Congrats to you and your family, steelerdave. She's a cutie!

devilsdancefloor 10-28-2009 09:50 PM

Congrats sir! Girls are so precious! No matter what she will ALWAYS be daddys lil girl mine are 18 & 20. They are still great (at times i wonder why i taught them how to talk cause :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :tt04:). i hope and we wil say a lil prayer that she grows big and strong!

NEPAsteeler 10-28-2009 10:07 PM

She is precious! I know God will do his best!

Galax Steeler 10-29-2009 04:05 AM

Congratulations hope you enjoy her.

klick81 10-29-2009 09:58 AM

Congratulations! I'm sure she'll bring your family many many years of joy!

HometownGal 10-29-2009 09:58 AM

What a beautiful little girl! :drink: As others have said - she will pack on those pounds and be home in your arms very soon! :hug:

I will keep Alyssa Nicole, your wife and you in my prayers. :hug: