Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Guess how many points Kobe Bryant Scored? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4137)

ngreene15 01-22-2006 11:49 PM

Guess how many points Kobe Bryant Scored?

He play my Toronto Raptors tonight, Raps were leading by 17 in the 3rd quarter.... So Kobe took things into his own hands, outscoring the entire Raptor team in the second half 55-41.

The Lakers won something like 122-109..... And Kobe had 81 POINTS

2nd most in NBA history.

Brady12 01-23-2006 12:01 AM

Re: Guess how many points Kobe Bryant Scored?

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME!!!! Holy ****. Thanks Greene, I would've never known.. Actually I probably would've, but yeah. Hold on a second here... Look at this. 2 Assists. What a selfish bitch. lol.

Koopa 01-23-2006 12:16 AM

yeah that is ****ing amazing. i hate kobe with a passion, but damn you can't hate on that kinda game. he is this years mvp, and if he doesn't get it he was robbed.

SteelerDan43 01-23-2006 11:57 AM

Actually it pissed me off cause it bumped the Steelers from the leading story...

Prosdo 01-23-2006 12:19 PM

Wow that's nuts.

BB2W 01-23-2006 12:48 PM

I think it's ridiculous, and to be honest I hate Kobe. There are a lot of players that could put up that many points if they shot 50 times, hit some 3's, and got some and-ones. Basketball is a team game, and I am proud to say I'm a Detroit Pistons fan... the best "team" in the NBA.

Koopa 01-23-2006 12:58 PM

he got the W didn't he? he has no team so if he didn't shoot he wouldn't have won that game. in the first half he didn't take a lot of shots and they were getting beat pretty good, kobe did what he had to do to win the game. and **** detroit, fans gotta cheat to ruin a team so they can win the division last year :grin:

SteelCityMan786 01-23-2006 02:13 PM

Kobe is NUTS!

ngreene15 01-23-2006 03:00 PM

Sure he's selfish and jacks up a lot of shots... But you gotta respect the guy for being in the zone that he was in... He was hitting everything in the second half.

Brady12 01-23-2006 06:26 PM

I guess it's okay, but if a teammate publically came out and didn't like it, then I wouldn't like what he doing. I guess the Raptors are lucky they scored more than 81... Sam Mitchell would never let them see daylight again.