Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Superbowl Lottery Tickets (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4178)

bmathews 01-23-2006 03:00 PM

Superbowl Lottery Tickets

Hey guys, i'm new here but I have a pretty simple question.

My family (Parents and Grandparents) have a combined 12 Season tickets for steelers. My Parents have 6 regular and grandparents have 6 club seats. anyhow, they sent in thier checks and everything to the lottery and I am reading conflicting stories about when the tickets came, also I am wondering how many possible tickets can be won with 2 seperate "entires" of 6 tickets.

So does anyone know when they were sent out?

Secondly, are they sent fed ex with a signature required like season tickets? and its possible that if nobody was at the ofice they were sent to that is why we havn't gotton anything yet.

Thanks in Advance

Go Steelers!!

Bryan

clevestinks 01-23-2006 03:33 PM

Re: Superbowl Lottery Tickets

I wish I knew! I wish I were in the lottery! Good Luck let us know if you get in FRIEND!

bmathews 01-23-2006 03:35 PM

Thanks!!

I will only get a chance to go if we get more than 2 tickets. My mom has first dibs because she is an absolutly insane fan, she drove to the indy game and almost went to denver. My dad is #2 and then its down the line of the kids, im first!!!

It would be one great college graduation present and I wouldnt care about driving from Blacksburg, VA to Detroit.

Stlrs4Life 01-23-2006 04:01 PM

They mail the lucky winners there tickets today.

bmathews 01-23-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
They mail the lucky winners there tickets today.

Thanks for the info.

I will be crossing my fingers!!!

Its a 540 mile 11 hour drive but it would be worth it!!

melroseplace 01-23-2006 04:10 PM

good luck to everyone who's in the drawing! :) and remember if you have an extra ticket I would love you forever :D haha like that means anything...

Steelersfan2207 01-23-2006 05:39 PM

I called the Steelers ticket agency and unfortunately I was not a winner. I may still go but it'll be tough if I can get 2 tickets for $2,000 I'll go but anymore than that I will just watch at home. Ebay's ticket prices are rediculous its between $4,000 and $5,000 for 2 tickets on Ebay. I wish they didn't let all the scalpers get them and give them to the fans who deserve to go. Oh Well though where in the SUPER BOWL so that brings a big ole SMILE to my FACE !

bmathews 01-23-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelersfan2207
I called the Steelers ticket agency and unfortunately I was not a winner. I may still go but it'll be tough if I can get 2 tickets for $2,000 I'll go but anymore than that I will just watch at home. Ebay's ticket prices are rediculous its between $4,000 and $5,000 for 2 tickets on Ebay. I wish they didn't let all the scalpers get them and give them to the fans who deserve to go. Oh Well though where in the SUPER BOWL so that brings a big ole SMILE to my FACE !

So we can call and find out during office hours?

Ill be sure to let my family know.

tony hipchest 01-23-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmathews
Thanks for the info.

I will be crossing my fingers!!!

Its a 540 mile 11 hour drive but it would be worth it!!

wow thats a 6 hr drive if you live in the southwest.

Steelersfan2207 01-23-2006 06:58 PM

Just make sure when you call you have your account number and Good Luck !