Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   LeBron James plans to change jersey number... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=41780)

Nadroj 20 11-13-2009 05:37 PM

LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

LeBron says that he doesnt think anybody in the NBA should wear the #23 out of respect of the best player ever Michael Jordan. He claims he will change his number to #6 (his Team USA #) starting next season...

What does anybody think about this?

Its up to LeBron if he wants to change his number, and it sounds like he will, he said so in his interview after the game last night, but should the NBA retire the #23 from ALL teams kinda like MLB did with Jackie Robinson and the #42?

I think MJ was the best player ever but im not sure if the entire NBA should retire the number.

SteelersinCA 11-13-2009 05:39 PM

Re: LeBron James plans to change jersey number...

Not only will Lebron change his number, he'll be changing his jersey next year, it will no longer say Cavaliers.

Nadroj 20 11-13-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersinCA (Post 700715)
Not only will Lebron change his number, he'll be changing his jersey next year, it will no longer say Cavaliers.

Ok ok lol.......:offtopic:

Lets not turn this into a "What team will LeBron be on next year" thread :thumbsup:

SteelersinCA 11-13-2009 08:38 PM

It was just a pot stir, my bad.:chuckle:

Nadroj 20 11-13-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersinCA (Post 700809)

No big deal lol nobody wants to talk about the question anyway so might as well talk about where he will be :chuckle:

tony hipchest 11-13-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersinCA (Post 700809)

no, like this-

so lebron is already asking the league to retire his number even before his career is half way through? :huh: talk about ego.

:stirthepot:

Nadroj 20 11-13-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 700826)
no, like this-

so lebron is already asking the league to retire his number even before his career is half way through? :huh: talk about ego.

Yea and he is just saying it is for MJ which is a good cover up :uhh: lol

I think they shouldnt retire the #23 for the entire league and if LBJ wants to change then whatever.....

MACH1 11-13-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 700826)
no, like this-

He's not even the best player in the league. Maybe they can retire his stat book. :chuckle:

Nadroj 20 11-13-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACH1 (Post 700831)
He's not even the best player in the league. Maybe they can retire his stat book. :chuckle:

Who would that be....and there is only one close answer btw....and i say close meaning close 2nd.

MACH1 11-13-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 (Post 700833)
Who would that be....and there is only one close answer btw....and i say close meaning close 2nd.

Yep, LBJ is a distant second.