Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dynasty in the Making????? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4317)

noto45 01-25-2006 08:33 PM

Dynasty in the Making?????

Just was thinking after we win the Superbowl the age of our star players is young.

Ben, Troy, Antwan, Willie and the newcomers in the secondary are all young. If we fill the holes every year could this be a dynasty in the making??????

3 to be 4 01-25-2006 08:37 PM

Re: Dynasty in the Making?????

Brady-young OL -young DL- young Receivers -Young
best talent man: Piloi best coach: Belichick

extra draft picks this year

you're right, this could be quite a dynasty (wink!)

CantStop85 01-25-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
Brady-young OL -young DL- young Receivers -Young
best talent man: Piloi best coach: Belichick

extra draft picks this year

you're right, this could be quite a dynasty (wink!)

Every team in the league is arguably young and talented in one respect or another...the biggest worries should be free agency and team continuity.

TasmanianTroy271 01-25-2006 08:53 PM

I think it's gonna be pretty tough for us. I know we're not gonna have many losing seasons as long as Ben is our QB, but the AFC North is really coming around. I expect the Bengals will be really good in the coming years, and I'm sure Romeo Crennel will have the Browns doing well in just a few years. It'll be an uphill battle, that's for sure.

Pamela 01-25-2006 09:10 PM

Dynasty in the making; YES! I have been a Steelers fan for over 30 years and this is our year! We are going to be Super Bowl champions, Don't doubt that. There will be Steelers Fan celebrating all over the nation and I will be right there with you. Thank God for Big Ben and a team with such dedication.

Sharkissle29 01-25-2006 09:38 PM

i can see a dynasty here

BlacknGold Bleeder 01-25-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271
I think it's gonna be pretty tough for us. I know we're not gonna have many losing seasons as long as Ben is our QB, but the AFC North is really coming around. I expect the Bengals will be really good in the coming years, and I'm sure Romeo Crennel will have the Browns doing well in just a few years. It'll be an uphill battle, that's for sure.

We could always join the NFC WEST :rofl:

bozz723 01-25-2006 10:04 PM

If we win this Superbowl, we definately have an opportunity to have a dynasty. But we have to take it one game at a time, lets focus on the seahawks.

atrus20 01-25-2006 10:28 PM

Way too early to be thinking that at all. Lets just focus on this game and cheer the black and gold on!

Hammer67 01-25-2006 10:55 PM

In the words of Chris Rock: "Slow down!!"