Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Browns look to sign rb Taylor from Balt (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=432)

clevestinks 03-18-2005 09:20 AM

Browns look to sign rb Taylor from Balt

Looks like another first round player for Cleve, may be done there. William Greens days may be numbered not that they offered Chester Taylor a contract

BlitzburghRockCity 03-18-2005 12:46 PM

Re: Browns look to sign rb Taylor from Balt

Yeah i was thinking the same thing.. green is now definately expendable..and the ratbirds will look to the draft or FA for a backup to jamal lewis..who isnt the healthiest person anymore these days. Hey, Ratbirds, I heard bam morris wants to come back, he'd fit right in w/ u tards down there in purple !!!

clevestinks 03-18-2005 01:54 PM

Speaking of fitting in, William green has been to jail a few times, I hate to say it , but william green backing up Lewis could be trouble. Not on the field, just if you see them in your neighborhood.

ironcitychef 03-18-2005 11:54 PM

Does anyone else wonder if clevekikass or whatever is now out a third jersey? I felt bad for people who got a Kevin Greene jersey. At least he was productive with us.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-19-2005 06:25 AM

would be interesting if those 2 players ended up swapping teams huh. Atleast greene would be familiar w/ the steel bar motel so he'd fit right in, in ratbird land!!

JerseySTEEL 03-19-2005 04:48 PM

lol funny stuff but i like lee suggs as the rb in cle .

HinesWard4Life8682 03-19-2005 09:50 PM

yeah lee suggs is young and talented... they really need to commit to one running back instead of jumping around

clevestinks 03-19-2005 10:47 PM

Lee Suggs has neck/vertabrae problems the last thre years hes always hurt, which is good, I hate the stains

Brownskikass 03-20-2005 09:47 PM

Lee Suggs, when healthy is very productive....Dont count on Chester Taylor starting here

clevestinks 03-21-2005 07:21 AM

When healthy, very important words, When was the last season that suggs played an entire season?? Not in the NFL yet, not even in college, remember he was drafted late because of concerns over all his injuries