Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4361)

reversenext 01-26-2006 04:55 PM

I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
I'm from Dayton, Ohio and several other friends and family will be heading out there with me as well. We will be setting up a satellite dish and watching the game with a projector on a couple pieces of drywall. Come by and say hello. Bring Heaters/Grills etc.. Feel free to email me at reversenext@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions or comments!

Stlrs4Life 01-27-2006 10:13 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Make sure there lots will be open first. You can call them at Alco Parking.

clevestinks 01-28-2006 09:07 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Good deal, enjoy the game! We win by 10

Suitanim 01-28-2006 09:27 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
Make sure there lots will be open first. You can call them at Alco Parking.

This guy sounds like a good one to have around at draft day! Takes the initiative, has a generator and a Dish!

Dom, this dude is a keeper!

hardwork 01-28-2006 10:06 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by reversenext
I'm from Dayton, Ohio and several other friends and family will be heading out there with me as well. We will be setting up a satellite dish and watching the game with a projector on a couple pieces of drywall. Come by and say hello. Bring Heaters/Grills etc.. Feel free to email me at reversenext@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions or comments!

Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.

clevestinks 01-29-2006 08:42 AM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
I had to respond here! I looked under " Tailgating" and saw , I will be tailgating at Heinz.... then underneath " HardWork" I was thinking this doesnt look right!

SteelerzGirl 01-29-2006 06:18 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardwork
Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.

You could join 3 to be 4 alone in his car behind the CVS in Florence, SC. He's gonna have uncooked hotdogs...(lol). :dang:

Cape Cod Steel Head 01-29-2006 06:47 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardwork
Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.

I didn't think you'd be watching since the Patsy's aren't playing.

Stlrs4Life 01-30-2006 09:59 PM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardwork
Now that sounds like a plan. Why would anyone want to sit in their den, by the fireplace, all nice and comfortable, watching the tube, when you can get in your car and drive to a parking lot to watch the game?

I think I'll drive down to the local Walmart parking lot and set up a TV there.


You're a dumb ass.

83-Steelers-43 01-31-2006 07:44 AM

Re: I will be Tailgating At Heinz Field.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
You're a dumb ass.


Quick, simple and right to the point. Very nice.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum