Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for my family (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=43874)

xfl2001fan 12-08-2009 03:10 PM

Prayers for my family

I'm not normally one to come in and ask for prayers (Yeah, I know the whole Noah's Ark/Jesus thread discussion is weird...but I love debate...)

My Mom-In-Law is dealing with Breast Cancer (she's through Chemo and on the last bits of her radiation cycle) and struggling to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" because of how her "treatments" have been "treating her."

Well...on top of this, the wife just found a lump in her breast...DR's ordered the Biopsy today and will want an ultrasound on top of it...and possibly the BRAC test to go with it. I put on a strong face for her...but it's weighing on me...and really bringing her down. I do believe in the power of prayer and hope that you all will extend some my way. I think of you as an extended (black and gold sheep) part of my family.

supa_fly_steeler 12-08-2009 03:15 PM

Re: Prayers for my family

i will pray for your family i hope they can fight the cancer off

:(.

good luck to them.

BigBen'sSwagger 12-08-2009 03:19 PM

Wow here I am trying to fathom my Steelers and you have so much more on your plate.

I too believe in the power of prayers and will offer them to you and your family.

I truely hope they find the cure for this damned disease soon.

If you need an ear to bend send me a PM if nothing else just to vent.

devilsdancefloor 12-08-2009 03:28 PM

she wil have my prayers and thoughts

Polamalu Princess 12-08-2009 08:28 PM

I will be 100% praying. God is good and He is the Great Healer!

May God bless you and keep you and your family in His loving care.

SteelCityMom 12-08-2009 08:33 PM

Your mother in law and wife will truly be in my thoughts. I wish nothing but the best for them. I know how hard it can be to just be an onlooker hoping that the doctors are able to do everything possible. Stay strong for them, they will need it.

Galax Steeler 12-09-2009 03:59 AM

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

stlrtruck 12-09-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfl2001fan (Post 723366)
I'm not normally one to come in and ask for prayers (Yeah, I know the whole Noah's Ark/Jesus thread discussion is weird...but I love debate...)

My Mom-In-Law is dealing with Breast Cancer (she's through Chemo and on the last bits of her radiation cycle) and struggling to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" because of how her "treatments" have been "treating her."

Well...on top of this, the wife just found a lump in her breast...DR's ordered the Biopsy today and will want an ultrasound on top of it...and possibly the BRAC test to go with it. I put on a strong face for her...but it's weighing on me...and really bringing her down. I do believe in the power of prayer and hope that you all will extend some my way. I think of you as an extended (black and gold sheep) part of my family.

Prayers for your M-I-L and your wife. May the Peace and Comfort of the Lord surround you all.

Know that He is with you.

xfl2001fan 12-09-2009 08:20 AM

Thank you all for this! My wife will pass this message on to her mom and hopefully find a little more peace in their hectic lives. I know I feel a little bit more already.