Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Styx Video? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4394)

rowedf 01-27-2006 10:51 AM

Styx Video?

Anyone have the video they play at the games to "hangman" by Styx ?

section514 01-27-2006 01:04 PM

Re: Styx Video?

do you mean renegade?

i would like this video too

rowedf 01-27-2006 01:09 PM

LOL Yup, thats what I meant.

section514 01-29-2006 01:06 PM

check out my thread, i made a video using the styx song,

Hines Alou 01-29-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by section514
check out my thread, i made a video using the styx song,

sorry but your video isnt anything compared to the one at heinz field.

section514 01-29-2006 04:02 PM

I never said my video was anything compared to the one played at hienz field, If i actually had video footage of the steelers defense on my computer, maybe I could have made a video that came close, all i did was put pictures to the music, dont be upset that my here we go video has been seen almost 200,000 times, your pirate video hasn't come close, I make videos to highlight the steelers great season, you're making videos to make a name for yourself, what are you going to do, make money on your video that which you use copyrighted pictures and music? i don't think so, who the hell cares about how good our videos are, its all about getting Steeler Nation to see them and get fired up for the game. Get your head out of your ass.:boxing:

GO STEELERS, HOPE EVERYONE HAS LIKED MY VIDEOS SO FAR!

3 to be 4 01-29-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by section514
I never said my video was anything compared to the one played at hienz field, If i actually had video footage of the steelers defense on my computer, maybe I could have made a video that came close, all i did was put pictures to the music, dont be upset that my here we go video has been seen almost 200,000 times, your pirate video hasn't come close, I make videos to highlight the steelers great season, you're making videos to make a name for yourself, what are you going to do, make money on your video that which you use copyrighted pictures and music? i don't think so, who the hell cares about how good our videos are, its all about getting Steeler Nation to see them and get fired up for the game. Get your head out of your ass.:boxing:

GO STEELERS, HOPE EVERYONE HAS LIKED MY VIDEOS SO FAR!

WOW!!!! talk about a hissy fit!!! are you cramping and bloating???:sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

3 to be 4 01-29-2006 04:13 PM

i love it when Styx fans fight.

Hines Alou 01-29-2006 04:30 PM

actually I dont care that your video got more views, because I didnt use youtube as my promotional site, I used other sites. Also I was able to give a copy of my video to the steelers, and I got emails from people like stan savran saying it was the best video theyve seen for the steelers. Im sorry, but even your here we go one sucked, and mine definately was better. The only reason why people viewed yours was because they hadnt heard the new song yet.

OWNED

ammount of views also has nothing to do with how good it is. There are videos that get numerous ammounts of views that suck. We could always hold a poll with the people on here whos is better if you really wanna get embarrassed.

Prosdo 01-29-2006 05:03 PM

Guys if you have a problem with each other please don't bring it into the forums. Both videos are good. No need to put each other down.