Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=44250)

pittsburghsucks 12-11-2009 08:14 PM

HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateBengal 12-11-2009 08:22 PM

Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks (Post 728594)
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack?:sofunny: It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!:thumbsup:

Preacher 12-11-2009 08:25 PM

The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.

fansince'76 12-11-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 728601)
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old....

....and a virgin, and works at Taco Bell, and lives in his mother's basement. :coffee:

LVSteelersfan 12-11-2009 08:31 PM

Six rings to zero clown. That's all that needs to be said. Every dog has its day as they say. Your team is still pathetic and will continue to be so. CLOWN.

UltimateBengal 12-11-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 728601)
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.

You're wasting your time Preacher. He only knows the meaning of 3 words...loser, Cheetos, and vasoline!:wink02:

steelerchad 12-11-2009 09:14 PM

Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.

Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy.

stillers4me 12-11-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO
Get your own chant.

steelerchad 12-11-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerchad (Post 728662)
Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.

Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy!

mulldog24 12-11-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks (Post 728594)

Don't you mean HERE WE GO BROWN STAINS HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND SUCKS!!! Go hump somebody elses leg "MUTT FACE" cause we will still have more wins than you at the end of the year!!!!:flap: