Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   matt hasselhoff looked scared (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4551)

tony hipchest 01-30-2006 10:15 AM

matt hasselhoff looked scared

did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.

Livinginthe past 01-30-2006 10:20 AM

Re: matt hasselhoff looked scared

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.

Oh lord,

I cant believe that Hasselbeck would let his voice go all shaky...the Hawks are dooooomed. I think the Hawks are being incredibly arrogant for even suggesting they have a chance of pulling off the upset of the century!

I know exactly what Matt H. was thinkng - " How am I supposed to compete with a team that is already a shoe-in Dynasty?".......

The best the poor Hawks QB can hope for is to leave Detroit without totally humiliating himself....

NM

drizze99 01-30-2006 10:51 AM

I saw his press conference last night [live] on NFL Network and he didn't seem himself. You could see the nervousness. He also looked like a deer in headlights.....

Haiku_Dirtt 01-30-2006 01:00 PM

I bleed black&gold on Sundays and cardinal&gold on Saturdays. Isn't it a little -just a little - premature to talk dynasty without a legitimate starting tailback of the future?

I don't like the 2-week layoff. That might mean the Seattle bandwagon could have air left in the third quarter. But if the defense 'maintains' the same intensity, then I think this game is already over.

augustashark 01-30-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Oh lord,

I cant believe that Hasselbeck would let his voice go all shaky...the Hawks are dooooomed. I think the Hawks are being incredibly arrogant for even suggesting they have a chance of pulling off the upset of the century!

I know exactly what Matt H. was thinkng - " How am I supposed to compete with a team that is already a shoe-in Dynasty?".......

The best the poor Hawks QB can hope for is to leave Detroit without totally humiliating himself....

NM

:blah:

No one likes a smart ass!

Cape Cod Steel Head 01-30-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest

Did you say hundreds. WOW! They must really love their team!

clevestinks 01-30-2006 02:26 PM

I just like when hasselback said :" There is only one thing missing in seattle" I wanted to jump up and say "HAIR" LOL

Livinginthe past 01-30-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
:blah:

No one likes a smart ass!

Its better to have at least one item of your anatomy labelled as 'smart' than none at all Shark.

NM

SteelCityMan786 01-30-2006 06:36 PM

Hasselbeck isn't get the Vince Lombardi. VINCE LOMBARDI CONTINUES IT'S REGIME IN THE AFC WHERE IT BELONGS! THE VINCE LOMBARDI TROPHY IS COMING HOME!

seahawksfan 01-30-2006 07:07 PM

Smack about hair loss? About a scratchy voice? What's up with this thread? Is this all you can bring? :boxing: