Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   r. harrison sends gamefilm to seattle db's (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4563)

tony hipchest 01-30-2006 02:54 PM

r. harrison sends gamefilm to seattle db's

2 time sb champ has sent game film of his sb preformance to motivate the seahawks.
"i have been in the situation where our teams capabilities have been grossly underestimated by the opponents and media." seahawk players feel watching as much of this film will help them maximize their full potential leading up to but not during game time.

not to spoil the ending but let me save the seahawks a bunch of time. 49ers beat the chargers rather convincingly. thanks rodney. :sofunny: :cool: :sofunny:

WARNING: not a real report

clevestinks 01-30-2006 03:24 PM

Re: r. harrison sends gamefilm to seattle db's

Big Deal did harrison think that tape was something that seattle had never seen?

augustashark 01-30-2006 03:27 PM

What is it with these Pats! First their coach calls Mike H. and now this.....Seems they would love to see us lose! Pathetic!

SteelCityMan786 01-30-2006 03:30 PM

That Tape was actually meant to make them want to sleep. And Make sure that they lose.

Brady12 01-30-2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
What is it with these Pats! First their coach calls Mike H. and now this.....Seems they would love to see us lose! Pathetic!

It's not like it will change the result of the game. Seattle could look at tapes without them being handed to.

Ambridge 01-30-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Pathetic indeed!!
It's like they're trying to live the Superbowl vicariously through another team since they can't be there.

Hey Rod-knee!! How's the rehab going??

tony hipchest 01-30-2006 05:22 PM

ok i guess the joke was missed. rodney harrison sending his gamefilm of the chargers vs. san fransisco in sb 29? "leading up to but not during the game"? oh well.

this is just like the bogus 'chick calling holmgren thread. this one just so happens to be placed in the right forum.

blackngoldbaby 01-30-2006 05:28 PM

ANOTHER BOGUS MOVE BY A PATRIOT!!:rolleyes:

augustashark 01-30-2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
ok i guess the joke was missed. rodney harrison sending his gamefilm of the chargers vs. san fransisco in sb 29? "leading up to but not during the game"? oh well.

this is just like the bogus 'chick calling holmgren thread. this one just so happens to be placed in the right forum.

What the F is going on here......I guess I hate the pats so much I wanted this to be true so I can break their stugots!

I'll get you back T.

tony hipchest 01-30-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

What the F is going on here......I guess I hate the pats so much I wanted this to be true so I can break their stugots!

I'll get you back T.

lol. usually, if i post news in the blast furnace, without a source and its accompanied by laughter, its just a joke or smack. see my next one.