Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Patriots fan here..GOOD LUCK STEELERS FANS (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4578)

PatriotsFan4Ever 01-30-2006 06:41 PM

Patriots fan here..GOOD LUCK STEELERS FANS

Hey all,First and Foremost I am NOT here to bash.I am here to wish you all the best of luck in this superbowl.I mean 100% when I say there isnt a team that deserves this any more then ya'll do.The Bus has been one of my fav players since his days as "Roney" Back in high school and watching him grow through his days at Notre Dame.My Brother,who passed away a few years ago was the BIGGEST Steelers fan,And myself as A Patriots fan enjoyed the many years shouting with him about the big games. I know he is looking down watching his Yellow and Black Prepare for this game.I know you are all probably tired of hearing all the hoopla about The Bus and His Hometown Reunion but god damn that guy deserves this,they all do..SO GOD BLESS THE BUS...AND BEST WISHES TO THE STEELERS BEATING THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF THOSE HAWKS!!!!"Cheers"

seahawksfan 01-30-2006 06:48 PM

Re: Patriots fan here..GOOD LUCK STEELERS FANS

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsFan4Ever
Hey all,First and Foremost I am NOT here to bash.I am here to wish you all the best of luck in this superbowl.I mean 100% when I say there isnt a team that deserves this any more then ya'll do.The Bus has been one of my fav players since his days as "Roney" Back in high school and watching him grow through his days at Notre Dame.My Brother,who passed away a few years ago was the BIGGEST Steelers fan,And myself as A Patriots fan enjoyed the many years shouting with him about the big games. I know he is looking down watching his Yellow and Black Prepare for this game.I know you are all probably tired of hearing all the hoopla about The Bus and His Hometown Reunion but god damn that guy deserves this,they all do..SO GOD BLESS THE BUS...AND BEST WISHES TO THE STEELERS BEATING THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF THOSE HAWKS!!!!"Cheers"

Good comment until the end you patsie loser.

BlitzburghRockCity 01-30-2006 06:51 PM

Thanks for the props man, and welcome to SF ! We appreciate it very much.. you guys have been a thorn in our side for yours and this was no exception. Congrats on toughing out a hard year on your part.

MichiSteeler 01-30-2006 06:52 PM

Hes got a point seahawks:boxing: lol no way blitzburgh can loose man...

Koopa 01-30-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotsFan4Ever

thanks mayne, and welcome to SF

SteelCityMan786 01-30-2006 06:52 PM

Welcome To SF. Thanks And You are a class act PatriotsFan. Class Act.

Prosdo 01-30-2006 07:06 PM

Thanks. Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl 01-30-2006 07:57 PM

Thanks, PatriotsFan4Ever. I'm not tired of hearing any of the hoopla about The Bus and his hometown. I like it... A lot! Jerome deserves every bit of it. I hope he's having the time of his life right now being back home in Detroit.

Again, thanks. I'm so sorry about the passing of your brother. I'm sure he's smiling down upon his beloved Black 'n Gold. :smile:

Livinginthe past 01-31-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seahawksfan
Good comment until the end you patsie loser.

Ha Ha I laughed at that last comment too - such a nice considerate post up to that point...oh well.

NM

Steve_Courson's_Liver 01-31-2006 01:06 AM

As much was we hate the Patriots we respect them... As long as the trophy stays in the AFC... it can't be all bad.