Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Pats throw game against Texans?.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=45975)

therocksteeler 01-03-2010 03:32 PM

Pats throw game against Texans?....

Ya know I would not put it past Bill B. Two touchdown lead in the 2nd half and then lose game? I'm not buying it......Bill did not want to face us in playoffs pure and simple!
:helmet:

HometownGal 01-03-2010 04:04 PM

Re: Pats throw game against Texans?....

I don't believe that for one minute. The Cheats* simply proved that they just aren't that good anymore - we've seen shades of that all season from them. If you look back, they haven't really been all that impressive since Beliprick was nailed for the videotaping. On the other side of the ball - the Texans are an up and coming team with a dynamic O and a pretty darned good QB. I have to give credit where credit is due - the Texans outplayed the Cheats* today - pure and simple.

stillers4me 01-03-2010 04:10 PM

Either way, they lost.

Bastards.

therocksteeler 01-03-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 748519)
I don't believe that for one minute. The Cheats* simply proved that they just aren't that good anymore - we've seen shades of that all season from them. If you look back, they haven't really been all that impressive since Beliprick was nailed for the videotaping. On the other side of the ball - the Texans are an up and coming team with a dynamic O and a pretty darned good QB. I have to give credit where credit is due - the Texans outplayed the Cheats* today - pure and simple.

Well ok, on the other hand Bill had low battery light blinking at Texans practise last week.

Pats:m16:

Steeler in Carolina 01-03-2010 04:53 PM

I don't think they threw the game, but I don't understand his calls. Brady started the game, then Hoyer came in. Then, with NE up by a td, they bring Brady back in the game. Houston goes on the score 2tds and then for the last drive of the game to tie it, they pull Brady.

MACH1 01-03-2010 05:01 PM

It was pretty impressive of asschin coming back after allegedly breaking three ribs though. :doh:

SMR 01-03-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler in Carolina (Post 748590)
I don't think they threw the game, but I don't understand his calls. Brady started the game, then Hoyer came in. Then, with NE up by a td, they bring Brady back in the game. Houston goes on the score 2tds and then for the last drive of the game to tie it, they pull Brady.

Well, if that was the case, then that DOES sound like they threw the game IMHO.

:noidea:

Venom 01-03-2010 06:53 PM

I dont care !!! I just hope and pray that the Colts and Pats both lose their first game !!!!

Mr. Dô 01-03-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler in Carolina (Post 748590)

Brady playing on three broken ribs

Shea 01-03-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Dô (Post 749322)
Brady playing on three broken ribs

Brady doesn't have any broken ribs. If he did then Belliprick wouldn't have him in the game to possibly further aggravate the injury to the point that he wouldn't be able to play in the playoffs.

Brokens ribs and Tommy would have been in the locker room painting his toenails, playing with his wives make-up, and trying on her panties instead of being out on the field.

Bellicheat is an asshole but he's not stupid.