Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who Dat? Chris Henry!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4607)

theSteeler 01-31-2006 12:39 AM

Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
By now I'm sure you have heard that former hoopie player Chris Henry was charged with felony counts of possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of a firearm and aggravated assault with a firearm...not to mention also being busted earlier this month for drug charges (busted wit sum chronic)...since it's so freakin fun bustin on the Bungles and their pathetic franchise, i thought it would be nice to remind them of their role...feel free to have some fun at their expense at forums.bengalszone.com. Smack central is where you'll find a post by a member of Steeler Nation that is garnering attention in Bungleland.

Chris Henry----> :dualies: :pig: (cop) --FREEZE SCUMBAG!!

Next up... :mallet: --GUILTY!!!

Carson Palmer coming in to post bail--->:crutches:

:nana: <-----Steeler Nation --Hahahaha! Bungles 4ever!!!

WHO DEY? WE DEY!

augustashark 01-31-2006 12:43 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theSteeler
By now I'm sure you have heard that former hoopie player Chris Henry was charged with felony counts of possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of a firearm and aggravated assault with a firearm...not to mention also being busted earlier this month for drug charges (busted wit sum chronic)...since it's so freakin fun bustin on the Bungles and their pathetic franchise, i thought it would be nice to remind them of their role...feel free to have some fun at their expense at forums.bengalszone.com. Smack central is where you'll find a post by a member of Steeler Nation that is garnering attention in Bungleland.

Chris Henry----> :dualies: :pig: (cop) --FREEZE SCUMBAG!!

Next up... :mallet: --GUILTY!!!

Carson Palmer coming in to post bail--->:crutches:

:nana: <-----Steeler Nation --Hahahaha! Bungles 4ever!!!

WHO DEY? WE DEY!


Listen my friend, I don't know what you do for a day job...But you may have a calling with this post......Very Very funny.....:sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity 01-31-2006 12:45 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Dont drop the soap chris !! :rofl:

theSteeler 01-31-2006 12:50 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
Listen my friend, I don't know what you do for a day job...But you may have a calling with this post......Very Very funny.....:sofunny:

Thank you...Well, i do collections for the Postal Service...and I'm sure you'll agree, when forced to drive amongst Pittsburgh drivers for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, you better have one hell of a sense of humor lest I go postal!!

augustashark 01-31-2006 12:51 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Dont drop the soap chris !! :rofl:

Good ol Irish Spring will have different meaning now!!!!!

With that bum knee he wont be able to run.....Oh yea he'll end up someones Bi**h!:sofunny:

theSteeler 01-31-2006 12:55 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
...which reminds me, did anyone besides me remember that interview Henry had on the Junker and Crow Show last year before the draft? My God, I knew West Virginia Grads (haha) were never high on the IQ scale to begin with, but, wow, that was painful to listen to. After that interview, he made Roscoe P. Coletrain seem like James Bond.

theSteeler 01-31-2006 12:56 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
Good ol Irish Spring will have different meaning now!!!!!

With that bum knee he wont be able to run.....Oh yea he'll end up someones Bi**h!:sofunny:

Maybe he'll be Sean Taylors little puppy...

83-Steelers-43 01-31-2006 08:56 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Well this morning on Mike&Mike Chad Johnson informed us that he is already planning his TD celebrations for next year. He also stated he wants to be considered an "entertainer" from now on out, not a "football player".

At least we know where Chad's priorities are for next season.

nu4everfan15 01-31-2006 08:59 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
had to take a shot at the wvu huh? lol i am just glad he is not in pittsburgh and he left wvu his junior year. i think he was sent to earth to stomp his feet when he doesnt get the ball and then stomp his feet wen he gets caught and put in jail.

melroseplace 01-31-2006 09:29 AM

Re: Who Dat? Chris Henry!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Well this morning on Mike&Mike Chad Johnson informed us that he is already planning his TD celebrations for next year. He also stated he wants to be considered an "entertainer" from now on out, not a "football player".

At least we know where Chad's priorities are for next season.

I thank God that I'm a Steelers fan...this organization has enough class and smarts to know not to sign guys like Chad


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum