Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can it get any more boring? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4635)

hardwork 01-31-2006 11:59 AM

Can it get any more boring?

A 300lb running back who must live on hostess twinkies.

A sophomore QB who's playing time in the NFL has already been limited by injuries, and total time will most likely be limited to only a handful of years.

A jaw jutting, spitting coach, who would have been let go by any other team for his multiple failures.

A fan base for whom the word parochial was invented.

A venue located in a city that exemplifies urban blight and the failing American auto industry.

Well, what can you do? Not every World Series can be like the '75 series. Not every NBA final can be between the Celtics and the Lakers. Not every Stanely Cup can have a Bobby Orr in it. And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.

Suitanim 01-31-2006 12:24 PM

Re: Can it get any more boring?

This is like an old man with diarrhea...you can shut the door but the stink still wafts out.

Even on ignore, I can smell the stench of stupidity from your dumbassed post.

BB2W 01-31-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardwork
And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.

Well... this years Superbowl team certainly won't, but I'm sure they will enjoy watching the game more than you.

hardwork 01-31-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
........but I'm sure they will enjoy watching the game more than you.

I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

augustashark 01-31-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Your back A! The thing is though your not any smarter then when you left. I thought the couple of days you spent in your bed screwing the two pillows and giving reach arounds to your boyfriend, would give you time to reflect on how lame your posts are here and that you can do better! Well I guess I'm wrong! A fist full of manhood did'nt do you anygood. Mabye you should try something alittle easier like working play dough into a life size hampster and......Well you know the rest!

Brady12 01-31-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

A sophomore QB who's playing time in the NFL has already been limited by injuries, and total time will most likely be limited to only a handful of years.

A jaw jutting, spitting coach, who would have been let go by any other team for his multiple failures.

A venue located in a city that exemplifies urban blight and the failing American auto industry.

Well, what can you do? Not every World Series can be like the '75 series. Not every NBA final can be between the Celtics and the Lakers. Not every Stanely Cup can have a Bobby Orr in it. And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.

1. Bettis is only 255lbs.
2. Tom Brady was injured the whole season
3. Look what happens when you wait
4. Atleast they don't bandwagon.
5. What is Boston then?
6. None of those championships are the best ever.

Ambridge 01-31-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

You forgot something.
A Steeler Message Board that has a Pat fan who suffers from severe Cranial Rectalitis and whose very existance hovers above the level of an Amoeba.

RoethlisBURGHer 01-31-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

This coming from a guy who is a fan of a team that:

Has the coach who gives the most boring press conferances ever

Has never won a Super Bowl by more than a field goal

Has a fan base that was basicly non-existant before 2001 SB win

SteelCityMan786 01-31-2006 05:33 PM

RoethlisBURGHer knows how to trash talk. Points to you .

clevestinks 01-31-2006 05:59 PM

More boring? yes we could be counting how many hairs hasselback has on his melon!