Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ohio Police Pulling Over Steelers Fans On Way To Super Bowl (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4639)

SteelerzGirl 01-31-2006 11:37 AM

Ohio Police Pulling Over Steelers Fans On Way To Super Bowl

I just heard that police in Ohio are pulling over Steelers fans passing through on their way to Detroit. Apparently, they are pulling Steelers fans over for going 67 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, following too closely, weaving, and other stupid shit. They're nailing any vehicles they see on the highway which may have Pennsylvania plates and Steelers stickers, flags, etc., on them. Anyone in Ohio hear anything about this? Make those dirty basturds stop!!! LOL

To those Steelers fans going to the Super Bowl and traveling through Ohio... Be careful! The Bengals and Browns fans are hatin' on us.

Edit: This should not be confused with Steelers fans in Ohio! We LOVE you...(lol)!

bigbensgirl7 01-31-2006 11:40 AM

Re: Ohio Police Pulling Over Steelers Fans On Way To Super Bowl

I live in Ohio and haven't had any problems....but I wouldn't put it past them either!

HburgXL06 01-31-2006 11:52 AM

Just goes to show how corrupt n untrustworthy da po'lice are. Ohio cops just jealous they ain't got a team worthy of da super bowl. F**k da po'lice!

BuFu

benberger 01-31-2006 11:54 AM

obviously they are approaching this week as a major fundraiser.......greedy bastids

seahawksfan 01-31-2006 12:30 PM

Way to go O-H-I-O. Drivers, just be sure to leave your garbage in Michigan.

Eztarget 01-31-2006 01:00 PM

Yeah it's a conspiracy that goes all the way up to BUSH! Give me a break I'm sure the state police have better things to do than troll for Steeler fans on their highways. And if you're weaving, following too close then maybe you SHOULD be pulled over regardless of your NFL allegence.

jbone19 01-31-2006 01:05 PM

By chance, is one of the officers named "Morelli"? :redface:

syde18T 01-31-2006 01:08 PM

I'm pretty sure that they are keeping their eyes on any FOOTBALL fan heading to Detroit. It just happens to be more of Steelers fans due to your guys' large fan base in that area.

SteelersNationsfl 01-31-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seahawksfan
Way to go O-H-I-O. Drivers, just be sure to leave your garbage in Michigan.

You mean in Ohio especially making stops in Bungle and Brown territory!!!:cheers:

sToN3R 01-31-2006 01:29 PM

i heard about that on tv the other day.