Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   VP Cheney Resigns = Hawks win (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4676)

Hawk Believer 01-31-2006 10:31 PM

VP Cheney Resigns = Hawks win

INTERNET RUMOR: POLITICSNY.NET is citing sources that President Bush will announce VP Cheney will resign due to health concerns, and will name TN Sen. Bill Frist as his replacement... ***** AS OF 01/31/06, 6:45 PM PACIFIC, NO CONFIRMATION OF THIS *****

FACT: FRIST TO JOIN BUSH IN NASHVILLE WEDNESDAY... "I look forward to welcoming President Bush to the Opry stage Wednesday... The president?s decision to make Nashville the location of his first speech following the State of the Union address is a tremendous honor for the state of Tennessee..."

Every year time a VP resigned, the NFC won that year. Spiro T Agnew out, Cowboys win.

This absolutely means that the Hawks are guaranteed to be victorius!

Koopa 01-31-2006 10:52 PM

Re: VP Cheney Resigns = Hawks win

aww shit again let me call cowher and the guys, cause first the running back winning the mvp and leading the league in rushing wins the superbowl now this damn we might as well throw in the towel because well history is not on our side :rolleyes: if you wanna keep looking for all these things to help you feel better keep doing it, but when that game clock strikes 0.00 steeler nation is gonna be rocking

steelguitar 01-31-2006 11:15 PM

One out of forty whooooo hoooo GO STEELERS

steelguitar 01-31-2006 11:19 PM

Steelers 4 of 5 in super bowl Seattle 0 of 0 GO STEELERS

BlitzburghRockCity 01-31-2006 11:22 PM

Could you be smoking any more crack dude ?

BlackNGold203 02-01-2006 07:21 AM

OK...LOL...this stuff is becoming pathetic....

Seahawk fans are REALLY scraping for any ray of hope....

I cant blame you...comparing the apparent confidence levels and mental
state of the 2 teams yesterday? yeah..If I was a Seahawk fan..I'd be looking for any ray of hope

83-Steelers-43 02-01-2006 07:30 AM

And once again................the Seahawks are considered the underdogs heading into this game? With all these insightful and meaningful facts I don't see how they are considered the underdog.

Hawk Believer 02-01-2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
And once again................the Seahawks are considered the underdogs heading into this game? With all these insightful and meaningful facts I don't see how they are considered the underdog.

I don't feel like we are the underdog anymore after hearing this. I'm thinking about taking a home equity loan out to put more money down on the game. Do you think I could get one approved before Sunday?

SteelCityMan786 02-01-2006 02:59 PM

Hey Hawk. That's old news. This is a new century/decade/millenium. That is yesterday's news. All that matters is what goes on the field.

melroseplace 02-01-2006 03:41 PM

how did you even figure that out?