Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   So help me God (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4740)

3 to be 4 02-01-2006 09:18 PM

So help me God

if the pregame show has a feature with some woman "sports reporter" taking a walk with Jerome Bettis down his childhood street (complete with him looking up at his old apartment with tears in his eye) i am going to absolutely throw up all over the house, my car, my neighborhood, and the state of South Carolina. I will be on the nightly news - "see the man throwing up nonstop all over southern state"

tony hipchest 02-01-2006 09:52 PM

Re: So help me God

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
if the pregame show has a feature with some woman "sports reporter" taking a walk with Jerome Bettis down his childhood street (complete with him looking up at his old apartment with tears in his eye) i am going to absolutely throw up all over the house, my car, my neighborhood, and the state of South Carolina. I will be on the nightly news - "see the man throwing up nonstop all over southern state"

it beats an interview with tedi bruschis nurse.:busted: zzzzzzzz

BlitzburghRockCity 02-01-2006 11:15 PM

Dude, u know SB pre games..they start at the ass crack of dawn, run all day till kickoff and take every single star on both teams through their entire life story.. complete with tears and all .

augustashark 02-01-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

That would'nt be from the feature......That would be from being gaged by hardwork and all of his man glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livinginthe past 02-02-2006 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
That would'nt be from the feature......That would be from being gaged by hardwork and all of his man glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really need to get a hold of yourself AugustaStalker.

I only just pointed out that nearly all your posts contain some sort of hardcore homo-erotic element - and then you go and post this?

NM

augustashark 02-02-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

I only just pointed out that nearly all your posts contain some sort of hardcore homo-erotic element - and then you go and post this?

NM

And I just pointed out why and you post this!

clevestinks 02-02-2006 02:43 PM

I won`t be able to hear the pre game anyway, it will be so loud at my house, So i just hope the woman interveiwing is hot

CowherLover 02-02-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I won`t be able to hear the pre game anyway, it will be so loud at my house, So i just hope the woman interveiwing is hot

I feel ya Cleve, me and my big drunk mouth ended up with way more people coming over for the game than I wanted. If all else fails I can go upstairs and lock myself in my bedroom. (At least I wouldn't have to share the bathroom with anyone that way,hmm....)

3 to be 4 02-02-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

NM

yeah, Augusta likes that man bent over man with a cloth or red ball in the mouth kind of thing. i bet he stood in line to see "Brokeback Mountain":sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

Livinginthe past 02-02-2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

yeah, Augusta likes that man bent over man with a cloth or red ball in the mouth kind of thing. i bet he stood in line to see "Brokeback Mountain":sofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :bouncy:

I fear Brokeback would be way to softcore for our resident closet dweller - I hear he burnt a hole in his video of Pulp Fiction - right on the bit they shout "bring out the gimp"

NM