Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Draft (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Live feed from Mobile (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=47494)

jonslow 01-30-2010 09:51 AM

Live feed from Mobile

Sideline Scouting will be providing a live blog from the game today. If you guys are watching and want to know what the crew is hearing and seeing from the press box, click on over to www.sidelinescouting.net

We also have posted a weekly recap and game preview with a lot of good information. Be sure to check it out!

supa_fly_steeler 01-30-2010 02:32 PM

Re: Live feed from Mobile

your site is awesome.

jonslow 01-30-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler (Post 765388)
your site is awesome.

Thanks a ton. We're doing our best to provide all the coverage we can.

Live blog still rolling. At the half right now.

Galax Steeler 01-31-2010 07:55 AM

Great job.:thumbsup:

GridironWarrior 01-31-2010 11:08 AM

I like your site a lot. Keep up the good work.

supa_fly_steeler 01-31-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonslow (Post 765414)
Thanks a ton. We're doing our best to provide all the coverage we can.

Live blog still rolling. At the half right now.

what lol it should be us thanking you for the great read ups :P

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

jonslow 01-31-2010 04:24 PM

I still have to thank all of you for following along all week. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the coverage.

Apart from Senior Bowl coverage all week, we also updated player heights/weights with official weigh-in measurements from both the Senior Bowl and Shrine game. We also added a ton of new profiles and new information to the profiles already up.

We worked from the press box after the game ended getting final stats and awards, so the game recap was also up about an hour after the game ended if you want the opinions and observations of someone who watched the game from a birds-eye view.

I hope you guys continue to follow the site and use it as a resource for draft information. Again, thanks for sticking with us.

SteelerNation12 01-31-2010 05:18 PM

JPP is gonna fall down draft boards I hear after the wonderlic most people think he won't even score double digits on it

jonslow 01-31-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerNation12 (Post 765717)
JPP is gonna fall down draft boards I hear after the wonderlic most people think he won't even score double digits on it

That's the rumor. We won't know until he takes it, though. He's a physical freak and if he does ok on the wonderlic, he'll be fine. Even if he doesn't, Vince Young is the perefect example you don't have to be a genius to get drafted high.