Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   My English Essay Topic. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4760)

Brady12 02-02-2006 01:23 AM

My English Essay Topic.

I thought about who to do it on, whether it should be Tom Brady, or Jerome Bettis, or my favourite NHL man Steve Yzerman etc. I finally settled on Steve Yzerman after much thinking... Okay guys, you're right.. It wasn't much thinking at all. Just wanted to let you know I get to do an essay on anyone i want. :smile:

Koopa 02-02-2006 01:37 AM

Re: My English Essay Topic.

oh shit you only 16? damn i thought you were in your 20s or something cause most the time the young dudes post a bunch of one liners and i've actually seen you post a lot more then a sentence or two

augustashark 02-02-2006 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady12
I thought about who to do it on, whether it should be Tom Brady, or Jerome Bettis, or my favourite NHL man Steve Yzerman etc. I finally settled on Steve Yzerman after much thinking... Okay guys, you're right.. It wasn't much thinking at all. Just wanted to let you know I get to do an essay on anyone i want. :smile:

What kind of Essay are you doing in English class where you can do one on any of the players you mentioned above?

Sleepless In Seattle 02-02-2006 02:18 AM

What about Mario? Great storys, interesting life and one of the greatest of all time!
Can you tell I am a Pens fan. Anyways good luck!

Prosdo 02-02-2006 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
oh shit you only 16? damn i thought you were in your 20s or something

Wow. I didn't know that either. I thought Brady12 was around 25 or so.

Suitanim 02-02-2006 04:57 PM

I would have chosen Nicola Tesla, but that's just me...

SteelerDan43 02-02-2006 07:20 PM

My friend in Germany did his HS graduation paper (20 Pages) on the NFL Draft since they dont have drafts in europe

CantStop85 02-03-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady12

Wow, a 16-year-old like myself.

Lucky bastard, I wish I could have written a sports essay in my English class this year. I was stuck with essays about The Great Gatsby and The Catcher in the Rye (although they are great books). Actually, now that I think about it, I did write one sports essay, but it was about University of Kentucky football...not much to say there.

Conan 02-04-2006 02:55 PM

Roberto Clemente, Its a great story, i myself have written atleast two reports on him and i think that all of my brothers have as well, its a good story with a lot to write about.