Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   2010 McFarlanes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=48202)

Vincent 02-15-2010 05:18 PM

2010 McFarlanes
 
Clark Toys has the 2010 line up for pre order. http://clarktoys.com/20nfsp.html No college Steelers. The Legends include a Bus. Series 23 includes a Mendy. Series 24 includes yet another Ben. Another freekin Ben? Thats 5 now. You'd think if they were going to do another Ben, it would be college.

Rats fans gotta be pissed. Only an Ed Reed. They make the playoffs and get one. We don't and get 3.

SteelersMongol 02-17-2010 10:09 AM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Don't care much about the Ravens fans 4 not getting any Ravens McFarlanes. But why would they have 2 give us another Ben? Really. I mean there is just so many our guys that could B perfect choice, like Harrison, Holmes, Woodley, Hampton, Farrior, Ward, & who else.

& the Bus 4 the legends series? I just hope they make a new pose 4 him.

Thanks 4 the heads up news, Mr. Vincent.

Vincent 02-17-2010 10:35 AM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMongol (Post 772888)
Don't care much about the Ravens fans 4 not getting any Ravens McFarlanes. But why would they have 2 give us another Ben? Really. I mean there is just so many our guys that could B perfect choice, like Harrison, Holmes, Woodley, Hampton, Farrior, Ward, & who else.

& the Bus 4 the legends series? I just hope they make a new pose 4 him.

Thanks 4 the heads up news, Mr. Vincent.

IMHO, Ben #5 is just laziness, unless its a new pose. And then, do we really need a Ben #5? Harrison or Woodley are the obvious choices, and they could be repaints of Ray Ray or Ware.

The Bus will be a new pose. Betting Mendy will be repaint of LT series 10 - same look as Mendy. I got a 12" of that LT to do a Mendy throw back.

SMR 02-17-2010 05:09 PM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 772897)
IMHO, Ben #5 is just laziness, unless its a new pose. And then, do we really need a Ben #5? Harrison or Woodley are the obvious choices, and they could be repaints of Ray Ray or Ware.

The Bus will be a new pose. Betting Mendy will be repaint of LT series 10 - same look as Mendy. I got a 12" of that LT to do a Mendy throw back.

When you get done with your Mendy PLEASE post pics of it cuz I really would like to check 'em out!

SteelersMongol 02-17-2010 10:37 PM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 772897)
...The Bus will be a new pose. Betting Mendy will be repaint of LT series 10 - same look as Mendy. I got a 12" of that LT to do a Mendy throw back.

If they make new BUS, that would B awesome. :thumbsup: I just hope information U got is right. :wink02:

But Mendy's new figure as LT from the series 10 is almost as same as FWP figure V got last year?

Vincent 02-17-2010 11:11 PM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMongol (Post 773208)
But Mendy's new figure as LT from the series 10 is almost as same as FWP figure V got last year?

No, the LT series 10 http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2491 would work. I looks much more like Mendy than LT. More heavy set and muscled. This is my hope. Pure speculation.

Howbout this for speculation...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzc...094_1500781092

This is what these guys http://www.toywiz.com/nfl6bettis.html are pre-selling as the Bus Legends figure. I could live with that. Looks more like our retired 315lb tailback than the original. And that would render a wicked custom or two. :chuckle:

Can you imagine having to tackle that??!! :couch:

SteelersMongol 02-19-2010 12:36 AM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Wow, U R well informed. :thumbsup: Can't wait 2 C the new Bus figure. :tt02:

Vincent 03-17-2010 10:35 PM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
The new Bus...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/mcfarlaneonline_2097_85586969

Right now it looks like a Earl Campbell repaint with logos on both sides of the helmet. Rather lame I'd say.

SteelMember 03-18-2010 08:31 AM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
That looks crappy, imo.

It has nowhere near the girth to represent the Bus. Look at those frickin' thighs in the photo just above. and those turf shoes look like something outta the the 80's.

It would make a better looking Mendenhall.

I think I'll pass on this one.

Allstar 03-18-2010 10:20 AM

Re: 2010 McFarlanes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 773212)
No, the LT series 10 http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=2491 would work. I looks much more like Mendy than LT. More heavy set and muscled. This is my hope. Pure speculation.

Howbout this for speculation...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzc...094_1500781092

This is what these guys http://www.toywiz.com/nfl6bettis.html are pre-selling as the Bus Legends figure. I could live with that. Looks more like our retired 315lb tailback than the original. And that would render a wicked custom or two. :chuckle:

Can you imagine having to tackle that??!! :couch:

Funny I have actually been thinking of having the guys that do my bobblehead sculpts do a realistic sculpt of this pic. Have had it on my comp for awhile. Just realloy sums up what the bus was to the team.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum