Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What is your mastermind? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4823)

Brady12 02-02-2006 11:29 PM

What is your mastermind?

I was playing NCAA Football today, and I was having troubles figuring out what plays to call on defense, while on offense my plays were called, and executed to perfection almost always. I decided to call myself an "Offensive Mastermind." I want you to vote, are you offense or defense, and why? Not which one you appreciate more, but which one you'd rather coordinate.

I'm offensive.

SteelersNationsfl 02-02-2006 11:34 PM

Re: What is your mastermind?

I play madden 2006 and I get the offense controls and plays much better than the defense. I was playing some guy and all he used was 3 and 4 wide outs and he got me early and I couldn't rebound. I play online so I get to play other people.

nu4everfan15 02-02-2006 11:38 PM

im a big defense guy. i play ncaa football 2006, and i can keep every1 under 25 yds in heisman... pretty proud of that. but i always have trouble on offense, i definately run more than the pass, and set up the pass w/ the run and use alot of play action and short out routes and dump offs to the backs. its a good strategy if u like to play in nice close games at the end.

BlitzburghRockCity 02-02-2006 11:40 PM

I would imagine the majority of us would consider our selves offensive guru's... how many of us are armchair QB's after all ? :laughing: .. I mean there is only ONE **** lebeau after all :grin:

Hawk Believer 02-02-2006 11:41 PM

What about special teams.:bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 02-02-2006 11:44 PM

Alright then we cant all be Kevin Spencer's :laughing:

Brady12 02-02-2006 11:45 PM

My apologies for the Off-Topic in the Steeler section... You'd think I would know with my near 700 post experience.. lol.

EDIT: Oh that was 700.. Yay? lol.

Stillers#1 02-03-2006 01:21 AM

Def a defense guy. I can usually shut ya down after 2 possessions(sp?). My screen name for Madden on x-box is teemont.

Brady12 02-03-2006 05:29 PM

haha nice BT good to see some votes, hopefully others will vote.

Suitanim 02-03-2006 06:04 PM

There's new NFL game coming out (or may already be out) which uses the Madden game engine, but is all about coaching.