Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Won Steelers tix!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4831)

CheapBasturd 02-03-2006 08:32 AM

Won Steelers tix!!

Hello ladies and gents..

I have a story to share w/ all of you, so that hopefully you can share my pain.............

You always hear of people winning tickets to 'The Big Game' or a 'Big Concert', but its always someone from somewhere that has no direct effect on you personally. Atleast not me, untill now......

The 'X' (105.9 is a radio station for those of you who are not from Pittsburgh), had a spelling bee and the prize was 2 tickets to the Super Bowl, 3 night stay in Detroit, passes to the VIP party on saturday night and a live broadcast from Detroit on satuday afternoon w/ Allen Cox(dj). Now this is a kick@$$ prive package w/ a heafty bill, probably worth in the $8,000 range.

Now the part that gets me involved with this contest is, are you ready for this....
MY NEIGHBOR WON AND IS TAKING MY OTHER NIEGHBOR!!!!!!! OOOOOO THE PAIN!!!!
To hit so close to home, but still be so far away...

Its all good though, I told them that anything that they could bring back as souvenir, without being arrested, would be kewl...

LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!

Infamix 02-03-2006 08:39 AM

Re: Won Steelers tix!!

thats BRUTAL man I feel for you :dang:

melroseplace 02-03-2006 09:59 AM

ouch, that's rough :banging: I don't listen to the radio while I'm at school but I should've known to listen the past few weeks to try to win tickets

hope you get a cool souvineer, at least

Prosdo 02-03-2006 10:42 AM

Ouch. That sucks.

TexaSteeler 02-03-2006 10:55 AM

Should've kissed up to him more.

CheapBasturd 02-03-2006 11:46 AM

I bought him a Xmas gift......... It was a Steelers shirt for cryin out loud!!!

SteelerDan43 02-03-2006 12:38 PM

Damn sounds like you got a cold hearted neighbor

Koopa 02-03-2006 02:12 PM

damn if that happened around me, and i got snubbed i would say consider your house wrapped and egged.........

thumb 2 come 02-03-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
damn if that happened around me, and i got snubbed i would say consider your house wrapped and egged.........

*gets matches and gasoline*
Come on that's just wrong. LET'S GO!

Steel - X 02-03-2006 02:55 PM

Um give your neighbor some excuse about how he needs to sta home to protect his house because something is bad is going to happen. So he will either go or stay home. Either way you (like koopa said) take care of his house or go to the game. Man that sucks