Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Plaxico... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4834)

SteelCityPride 02-03-2006 08:39 AM

Plaxico...

So now the question arrives in my mind... Where does everyone think Plaxico will be watching the Super Bowl from? After all the stuff he said once he left Pittsburgh I'm soo glad his plan backfired on him and he will be sitting there watching his former team, one year removed, play in the Super Bowl. Maybe that is what we needed to get the engines rollin again. Thanks Plax for jumpin ship when the water was calming.

:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:

83-Steelers-43 02-03-2006 09:15 AM

Re: Plaxico...

After his comments about the fans and the city in general I lost all respect for Plaxico Burress. Hope he's happy in NYC.

atrus20 02-03-2006 09:17 AM

So much for wanting more to do in the offense during big games. How many catches did he have in the playoffs this year? :rolleyes:

SteelCityPride 02-03-2006 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atrus20
So much for wanting more to do in the offense during big games. How many catches did he have in the playoffs this year? :rolleyes:

man, that is an awesome quote you have on your posts. That is why no one could hate Polamalu. He is amazing, he plays inspired, with 100% of his heart and he is what football should be about, him and Hines Ward both I think are guys who play for the Steelers and have this mentality..

drizze99 02-03-2006 09:34 AM

F-k Plexiglass! He totally dissed us and now we get to laugh in that ugly mug of his. I hope he is happy in NYC with that little fairy tossing him the rock. I even heard a rumor that he skipped the last team meeting because he wants to renegotiate his contract. Now THAT is hillarious! Hey Plex, maybe you should show up in the playoffs when your team needs you the most instead of hiding.

Prosdo 02-03-2006 09:37 AM

I lost all respect for him when he start bad mouthing the city and fans as well.

Justin Otstott 02-03-2006 09:40 AM

guy is a joke, I liked him when he played for us at times but after last year giving up on us and basically putting Ben down, glad that ****** bounced!

SteelCityPride 02-03-2006 09:41 AM

Plaxico could make some great catches, but boy, some of the easiest catches when we needed them the most he would drop. That is hillarious if what you are saying is true about him skipping meetings, that won't sit well with the head hancho there though. From the day we drafted him I knew we were in trouble, the first interview he gave was ridiculous, he didnt sound like he took any speech or english classes in his life. Anyways, I don't want to be hatin him soo much, but he got everything coming after he talked about the city the way he did. Go Eli!!! LOL

section514 02-03-2006 09:56 AM

he is having a sleep over with Eli, drinking root beer and eatting Snyder's Cheese Puffs

ngreene15 02-03-2006 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
I lost all respect for him when he start bad mouthing the city and fans as well.

What did he say... I must have missed this.

I hope this doesn't change my opinion of him as a player... He is still one of my faves.