Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sunday's rematch. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4838)

PDX Hawk fan 02-03-2006 09:58 AM

Sunday's rematch.

Now that the Steelers have been anointed Super Bowl Champions by the media, I'm really looking forward to sunday's rematch. Hopefully the Seahawks can even up the series!

Go Hawks!!!

thumb 2 come 02-03-2006 10:08 AM

Re: Sunday's rematch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDX Hawk fan
Now that the Steelers have been anointed Super Bowl Champions by the media, I'm really looking forward to sunday's rematch. Hopefully the Seahawks can even up the series!

Go Hawks!!!

This media crap is getting old there is one game to be played and be prepared to face the best team you have seen so far this season. the NFC is far inferior to the AFC this year as it was last so get over yourself

PDX Hawk fan 02-03-2006 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumb 2 come
This media crap is getting old there is one game to be played and be prepared to face the best team you have seen so far this season. the NFC is far inferior to the AFC this year as it was last so get over yourself

Yeah, no need to worry- you guys will be playing a Pop Warner team this weekend.

83-Steelers-43 02-03-2006 10:15 AM

Actually, everybody I have heard on ESPN this morning picked the Seahawks. You can stop crying now.

thumb 2 come 02-03-2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Yeah, no need to worry- you guys will be playing a Pop Warner team this weekend.

yeah twist word did I say you were pop warner no i did not
I did correctly state that the afc was superior this year to the NFC

PDX Hawk fan 02-03-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Actually, everybody I have heard on ESPN this morning picked the Seahawks. You can stop crying now.

Sorry, you must have me confused with Joey Porter.

83-Steelers-43 02-03-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Sorry, you must have me confused with Joey Porter.

Like I stated before.......your fixation with Joey Porter scares us all. It's pathetic you have to play the "no respect" card in order to get pumped up for the Super Bowl.

thumb 2 come 02-03-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Like I stated before.......your fixation with Joey Porter scares us all. It's pathetic you have to play the "no respect" card in order to get pumped up for the Super Bowl.

I think he has linebacker envy:sofunny:

PDX Hawk fan 02-03-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Ok, Away Jerseys.

83-Steelers-43 02-03-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Ok, Away Jerseys.

Jersey color is totally different than hearing the players and bandwagon fans of the opposing team screaming and crying "we are not getting any respect" during the Super Bowl. It's getting old and annoying. Get over it.