Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fun House (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Religious Flow Chart (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=48412)

xfl2001fan 02-23-2010 03:19 PM

Religious Flow Chart
 
http://thinkorthwim.com/wp-content/u...lowchart_1.jpg

Vincent 02-23-2010 04:14 PM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
That clears a lot up for me X. Thanks for posting!!

TroysBadDawg 02-24-2010 05:57 PM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Ya ME too. But what are Magical underwear... DO they make you invisable?

xfl2001fan 03-10-2010 07:24 PM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 775246)
That clears a lot up for me X. Thanks for posting!!

Glad I could help! :P
Quote:

Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg (Post 775789)
Ya ME too. But what are Magical underwear... DO they make you invisable?

I have no clue...I've asked around...it's apparently a society more secretive than the Masonic Lodge.

stlrtruck 03-11-2010 07:16 AM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg (Post 775789)
Ya ME too. But what are Magical underwear... DO they make you invisable?

Sometimes courosity gets the best of me...so I googled it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...agic+underwear

1. Magic Underwear 173 up, 66 down
garment worn by extremely devout followers of the the mormon cult. It is basically a set of long underwear but the mormons beleive it protects them from evil. Some peole might try and argue that it isn't called magic underwear but if it really protects you from evil then its gotta be magic.
You want an example? I donno, ask a mormon for one the next time one comes to your door to convert you.
by Sega Slayer Mar 18, 2004 share this

2. Magic Underwear 81 up, 24 down
Like most of the Mormon cult's practices, magic underwear seems to be another poorly kept, weirdo secret.
Their magic underwear are worn under their real underwear. Picture a woman wearing a man's T-shirt and boxer briefs under her bra and panties, and that's the look.
They even sew embroidered patches into their magic undies, adding even more mystical, magical gibberish to the mix.
I had a boss who was a Mormon priesthood holder on the side. You could see the outline of his magic underwear on his upper legs through his trousers.
He professed to be some kind of moral role model but in actuality all he worshipped was money. He treated his staff like slaves and his upper management (all women) like sister wives.
In addition to thinking his magic drawers would bring him x-ray vision, the ability to fly and other insane delusions, he also thinks when he dies he'll inherit his own planet to rule.
He hides behind a conservative, family values, religious Christian Republican facade, but in reality the man is totally batshit crazy.
magic underwear nuttiness cults weird crazy
by Karen Zipdrive Nov 4, 2007 share this

3. magic underwear 137 up, 79 down
Underwear of the mormon religion. Also known as Garments or simply G's. These Magic underwear give mormons the power of flight, invisibility, x-ray vision and gardening. Don't ask a mormon about his majic underwear or you will be attacked by an army of scary happy plastic robots
Man, good thing I had on my magic underwear, or I would have been killed when that steam-roller rolled over me.
by Joe Smith Jan 14, 2005

Here's a more serious site:
http://www.mormon-underwear.com/

SteelersMongol 03-11-2010 07:34 PM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 784303)
...I had a boss who was a Mormon priesthood holder on the side. You could see the outline of his magic underwear on his upper legs through his trousers.
He professed to be some kind of moral role model but in actuality all he worshipped was money. He treated his staff like slaves and his upper management (all women) like sister wives.
In addition to thinking his magic drawers would bring him x-ray vision, the ability to fly and other insane delusions, he also thinks when he dies he'll inherit his own planet to rule.
He hides behind a conservative, family values, religious Christian Republican facade, but in reality the man is totally batshit crazy...

Yeah, I had a fair share of this "good ol' Mormon bosses"... :wink02:

Psyychoward86 04-03-2010 09:36 PM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Damn, I'm a mormon. My dad's a methodist pastor. He's gonna kill me :chuckle:

Matty™ 04-04-2010 05:50 AM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
whoop Atheist

good chart :)

Vincent 04-04-2010 09:40 AM

Re: Religious Flow Chart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 784303)
he also thinks when he dies he'll inherit his own planet to rule.
http://www.mormon-underwear.com/

You may have swerved into the solution to islamofascism here Truck. Their deal only gets them 70 virgins. How many virgins could there be on yer own damn planet??!! The Ms need to evangelize those wackjobs - "Y'all got robbed. We'll give you magic party drawers and yer own damn planet!"

http://aintnogod.com/images/magic-underwear-mitt.gif


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum