Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Draft (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Football Gameplan's Mock Draft (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=48421)

EmDiggy 02-23-2010 09:40 PM

Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Here's Our Mock Draft Guys!! Feel free to rip apart! LOL :tt03:




Picks 1-10



Picks 11-22



Picks 23-32

supa_fly_steeler 02-23-2010 09:52 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
nice subscribed, i think the 49ers will select 13th taylor mays, Singletary can make him a excellent safety imo. He would be great in that system with patrick willis.

EmDiggy 02-23-2010 10:25 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler (Post 775366)
nice subscribed, i think the 49ers will select 13th taylor mays, Singletary can make him a excellent safety imo. He would be great in that system with patrick willis.

Thanks Chief!!

Taylor Mays reminds me of Tebucky Jones.. Physical, Fast, but doesn't wrap up tackle and can't catch ints...

What do you think about you guys selecting Kyle Wilson?

supa_fly_steeler 02-23-2010 10:38 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmDiggy (Post 775376)
Thanks Chief!!

Taylor Mays reminds me of Tebucky Jones.. Physical, Fast, but doesn't wrap up tackle and can't catch ints...

What do you think about you guys selecting Kyle Wilson?

I think Kyle can be a great Corner has all the physical needs, don't forget he is a dynamic returner.

Btw this sub-forum in particular isn't as active as the war room which would probs get more replies but i'll give this thread a link in my signature so u guys can get more views and replies hopefully :thumbsup:

Psyychoward86 02-24-2010 05:39 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Much better, good work! It didnt seem like you were just running down a list, but instead really analyzing each pick. *subscribed*

EmDiggy 02-26-2010 03:10 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Thanks Guys!! We try to make sense out of our picks/predictions/analysis...

I just hate when someone just give a thought without any type of reasoning.. You'll guys will definitely see some quality work from us!!:tt03: (I really like that emoticon lol)

supa_fly_steeler 02-27-2010 02:34 AM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmDiggy (Post 776647)
:tt03: (I really like that emoticon lol)

I personally like these the best lol

[IMG]http://www.steeler*******.com/forum/images/smilies/bigtowel.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.steeler*******.com/forum/images/smilies/6xsmile.gif[/IMG]

:flap::chuckle:

EmDiggy 02-28-2010 04:53 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler (Post 776911)
I personally like these the best lol

[IMG]http://www.steeler*******.com/forum/images/smilies/bigtowel.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.steeler*******.com/forum/images/smilies/6xsmile.gif[/IMG]

:flap::chuckle:

LMFAO!!!

supa_fly_steeler 02-28-2010 05:00 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
It's A ****** but i guess it's censored to to drug cravers...

Are you going to update your mocks after the combine me likes the videos.

Psyychoward86 02-28-2010 10:56 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's Mock Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler (Post 777499)
It's A ****** but i guess it's censored to to drug cravers...

Are you going to update your mocks after the combine me likes the videos.

i 2nd that


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum